MERGED --> OMG! Bono and Ali at Saks 5th Avenue! + More EDUN Pics from Saks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He looks so amazing :drool: To bad that saks employee was such a bitch or else I would've made my way to him :madspit:

kellyahern said:
silly Bono :cute:

c3c64cf8.jpg

ce2ab016.jpg

1d1b700b.jpg

ahhh - nobel prize nominee/has JPII on speed dial/Possible World Bank Head/Saving the world is his side job......undressing mannequins at an upsale department store - oh how I love this man:D

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:

ahhh - nobel prize nominee/has JPII on speed dial/Possible World Bank Head/Saving the world is his side job......undressing manaquins at an upsale department store - oh how I love this man:D

undressing mannequins at Saks....Priceless :D :laugh:

wow, I loved these pics. Thank you all for posting them.

:drool: :drool: he is definitely looking fit and ready for the tour! :heart:

Re: More EDUN Pics from Saks!

Jamila said:
Here's a link to a Zootopian's photo album that he posted on U2.com from yesterday's EDUN launch at Saks.

He has some VERY nice pics of Bono and Ali and the pics of himself and his girlfriend are really great too!

Enjoy, PLEBA.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/igalinsk/detail?.dir=/df7a&.dnm=ed2a.jpg&.src=ph&.tok=phOseqCBykqP6ajr

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Those pictures are really funny. That dude who's in a lot of the pictures reminds me of the guy in SNL that always managed to get in the photo. The one of him hugging Bono is absolutely hysterical.

Re: Re: More EDUN Pics from Saks!

ramblin rose said:

Those pictures are really funny. That dude who's in a lot of the pictures reminds me of the guy in SNL that always managed to get in the photo. The one of him hugging Bono is absolutely hysterical.

Exactly! Bono looks quite thrilled in the one where he's hugging him.

Sherry Darling said:
What a feast! Ali is an exquiste goddess, as always. I have some of the same concerns expressed by others about her business model. If she can't find a way to bring prices down some, while still paying workers fairly, she's "proven" that fair trade can't work, in a sense. On the other hand, this was the debut in Saks in NYC. Always overprices, and I'm thinking they will come down as prices tend to once a brand has been out a while.

Bono's looking edible--he's taken the best of J Tree with the soft, dark flowing hair and that "You cannot keep your hands off me so why try?" thing from A Baby. :combust: This is gonna be a good tour. :wink: I am concerned, based on his treatment of his new jeans, that we might be seeing the beginning stages of COP (a natural advance of COS). :p We'll have to pay very close attention, ladies... :drool:

SD

I agree 100%. As much as I admire Ali for all her work and personality, I don't think this is working they way it's supposed to work. :shrug:

jilly mullen jr said:
Does anyone know who Bono is with here?

1301d88a.jpg

If I remember correctly, she's an old friend of the band. Her name is Sharon and she works as a stylist for the band. Ali mentioned her in an article where she talks about her first visit to Rogan's studio.

starsgoblue said:

They are D&G's 2138's like the others....there are 4 lense colors available in that style: electric light blue, shiny silver, violet and dark grey.

Now the 'B' on the frame is obviously custom...like the "B' on his Bvlgari's were. But the frame on the 'legs' and nose bridge are definetly the 2138's.

nope, not 2138s

Jamila said:

Ali has the gift of Grace to be able to embrace so warmly women like Turlington, Naomi Campbell and others who have been "associated" with her husband and the band over the years.
Her completely heartfelt embrace of Christy really impressed me.

Ali is very good friends with both women and knows the "associated" :rolleyes: rumors are, in her own words, ridiculous.

Great pics guys! (Thankyou Kelly!)
Both Bono and Ali looked like they just came back from vacation-they looked great..I didnt see the video but I hope Ali got a word in edgewise since this was mostly her project and we know how Bono can go on at press conferences:blahblah: :giggle:

teenie said:
Great pics guys! (Thankyou Kelly!)
Both Bono and Ali looked like they just came back from vacation-they looked great..I didnt see the video but I hope Ali got a word in edgewise since this was mostly her project and we know how Bono can go on at press conferences:blahblah: :giggle:
In the video clips they only show Bono speaking. Ali probably didn't mind Bono doing most of the talking. She's certainly used to it plus she looked kind of nervous in some of the pictures of them sitting at the table. Maybe she wasn't but the way she was holding her hands, like she didn't know what to do with them, sure makes it look like she was.

Looks like Gavin... a lil sleepy

Attachments

• ali.jpeg
    ali.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
The guy is the photo album's name is Darren and he said that a friend of his was able to get him and his girlfriend tickets to go into the reception at Saks.

I just thought his enthusiasm was great and his obvious joy at meeting Bono was priceless!

I'm glad so many of you liked them. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom