MERGED --> OMG! Bono and Ali at Saks 5th Avenue! + More EDUN Pics from Saks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
miss becky said:
This isn't as good as u2granny's, but it's my first attempt at removing watermarks. :reject:

BonoatSaks39.jpg
Great Job!:yes:

I sure hope this will be Bono's look for the tour! :drool:

Ali is so stunning!

That Saks CEO guy sure is short! Bono actually looks tall standing next to him. :giggle:

Omg!! that's all I have to say. He is absolutely looking :censored: gorgeous I could just cry. AND,....AND!!! He's not wearing brown glasses and his hair is darker! I am so verklempt! :lmao:

Oh and by the way, thank you so much girls for posting these photos... big big :hug: to you all....

Last edited:
Girls - thanks so much for the pictures - oh how I love "Rock Star Bono" - love the look - Ali as usual looks amazing - such a very very cool person

Ali looks soooooo incredibly AMAZING (as always)!!!! :love:

(*thinking bad thoughts.....Thy shall not covet thy neighbor's wife! Thy shall not covet thy neighbor's wife! Thy shall not covet thy neighbor's wife!.....wait a minute....Bono doesn't live next to me!! :wink: *)

Bono's jacket is actually pretty cool! The hair still needs "tamed" a bit. :eyebrow:

Does anyone happen to have pictures of him going in or out of the press conference on the 3rd floor of Saks? My sister was there and is hoping she was in some of the pictures as an "innocent" bystander.

Them purple glasses.
Purple kills me....like edge and as of late his purple shirts.
Now Bono's purple shades.

I'm in heaven. :D

I went with my sister and a friend tonight we stayed on the 5th floor right up until a few minutes before - they cleared everyone out (the women was not very nice about it) including Saks employees!! Private Party for 300 invited guests. Appparently Bono had been there most of the day - did a press conference - interview with Katie Couric and then the party/fashion event which was to start at 7:30 pm -- I did purchase an Edun shirt -- but that was all - never got to see Bono :( We went back about two hours later security said he had left the building using a back exit --- oh well:|

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Anyone know what brand of sunglasses he's wearing here??? They have a "B" on the side.. I thought they were D&Gs but I don't think that they are...Help....:(

They are D&G's 2138's like the others....there are 4 lense colors available in that style: electric light blue, shiny silver, violet and dark grey.

Now the 'B' on the frame is obviously custom...like the "B' on his Bvlgari's were. But the frame on the 'legs' and nose bridge are definetly the 2138's.

Last edited:
wow , just to let you know that i just saw a bbc clip on tv on the launching of edun at saks. fantastic. man on the street interviews were positive about the inention of the Hewson couple.

Back
Top Bottom