Marriage is for U2, Adam - says Susi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rini said:

Just between us, I'm almost scared to ask :D - what did he wear to Edge's wedding? His crazy band mate Bono had his shirt tails hanging out and sported an umbrella over his shoulder!
I can't imagine Adam in a tux...he's a rock 'n' roller, after all, and has an image to keep up. LOL
I wouldn't be surprised if they got married on the beach in Thailand...not too many fans, but beautiful.

(Does anyone think they'll have kids?)

I believe this one is of Edge's wedding:

edgewedding.jpg

and indeed: no tux.... but flip-flops! :lol:

Yay Adam! :applaud:

If Susie makes him happy then everything is alright.
I'm happy for him, he's a great guy and he deserves a great woman to make his life complete.

And he sure has looked great lately, so I could really see this happening. :yes:

Bibien said:

I believe this one is of Edge's wedding:

edgewedding.jpg

and indeed: no tux.... but flip-flops! :lol:

I guess these guys (the band) have been together long enough to be casual...and Edge probably only had eyes for Morleigh! :D

Suzi looks good here. She might be one of those shy people who freeze up when they see a camera pointed their way - some of her pix have looked like a deer in the headlights. Maybe being Mrs. Clayton will help her go with the flow more easily. Hope so. Relax, honey; we're rootin' for ya! <throws confetti>

How much ya wanna bet Adam gets married in a sarong!? LOL

Great news! I’m still :ohmy: but I’m trully happy for Adam and Susie. I agree that she must have something to do with him being so :drool: lately. :up: :applaud:

WEEEEEEYY!!! THIS IS AWESOME!! Hooray for Adam!!! Congrats to both!! I hope they are forever as happy as they are being now!! yeeyyy!!! (I want to see an Adam kid as well :wink: )

:adam: :hug: :heart: :happy:

omg adam is getting married!!!! :ohmy:

YAAAY!!!! about bloody time!!!! :lol: he so deserves this and am so happy for both him and Susi! :D:D:D

i hope they have a happy marriage together....and im sure they will judging by the smile on Adams face for the past year or so!!! she obviously makes him very happy

love to them both

and miki.....good to see a leopard never changes its spots :rolleyes:

So... that mean that his ring at the grammys was the engagement ring ? :p

Good for them, I'm glad they are happy and will tie the knot, though it hardly matters anyways, prolly more in a legal perspective and all...

Kristin Machina said:
Congrats, Adam and Suzie!:applaud:

One question:
Will they be tossing rice...or lemons?
Lemons? Ouch! :yikes:

How about giant lemony-shaped beachballs?
200520-20Vertigo20Tour2F2005-06-242.jpg

(I love how Adam looks totally perplexed by it..) :lol:

Wow, Bono coming to my hometown to speak, Bono cutting his hair, AND Adam getting engaged! The only way it could get better is a private U2 show in my backyard :D

Hey Flavia darlin' :wave:

BOOM! BOOM! Goes Adam's :heart:

Warm vibes of congratulations to Adam and Suzie on their engagement, God Bless :) He's glows and shines with such inner peace and happiness... and it can't aaaaaaall be the love of the BBG's :wink:

And hey... :up: for Canadian chicks!

Toronto Michelle
One half of Adam's BOOM BOOM Girls

:bonodrum: :applaud: :heart: :adam: :heart: :applaud: :bonodrum:

Congrats for Adam! He deserves all the happiness in the world, and I'm sure he's found it with Suzi. I'm sooo happy for them both!! :D

Hidy said:
Is it me or do they share simmilar features?
I've seen that a bit too. They both have stunning eyes.

Back
Top Bottom