looking for an Edge picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nurse chrissi said:

those pants just need to be bedazzled or maybe some sprocks on them - if anything was lacking from the vertigo tour it was the lack of kitch on Edge's pants :wink:

Agreed. Someone hold him down while we get a bedazzler!

f4e0d429.jpg

I love this picture. It's one of my favorites. I ordered it from Snapcrack when I got the email from them to order something or lose my account :madwife:
346986285%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D323349%3A6%3C2%3C37nu0mrj

Souly said:

Ten seconds before all the Edge girls fall over dead.

yes but only because more than likely he's playing the guitar solo for Electric Co :love: That solo has special meaning for me after seeing it performed live 2 feet in front of me........

arw9797 said:

yeah that's pretty much what I saw only he stopped right in front of me. :faint: I was holding onto the railing for dear life at that point! :heart: You have no idea what I went through to get that moment :tsk:

:ohmy: :drool:

I can only imagine.

I did get to stand in front of him for a whole show when I made it into the elipse. I told the guys behind me to catch me if I pass out. :wink:

$200 for a ticket, road trip across the country, 16 hours in the freezing cold, a 45 minute nap only in 36 hours, a mad run across a highway, all for this picture. Detroit 10-24-06. And yeah...priceless! :drool:

3469863%3C8%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2323%3D%3C86%3D9%3B%3C%3D3232%3C868%3C%3B38%3Cnu0mrj

Either Kariann or Schmeg took this picture. I told them to click away for me because I would be too busy watching......

This thread....:love:

There HAS to be a thread that Edge gets all to himself, I'm all for that! :grumpy: All other band member posts will not be tolerated, post Bono at the risk of a dozen Edge girls coming at you with pitch forks!!!

:no: :bono:

Back
Top Bottom