London Book Signing Pics!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:

004cxglu8.jpg

:faint:
He is sooo amazingly beautiful!

WildHoney said:
Thanks for all the yummy photos :hug:

I so wanted to be there as it was my birthday but wasn't lucky enough :sigh:

At least i got to meet them Wednesday & Thursday :hyper: :faint: after 22 years of trying :lol:

Did you happen to tell him you've been waiting for 22 years?

These boys are looking really hot!! Don't know what they're doing, but they haven't looked this good in years. How can Larry age backwards like that???? :combust:

SunBloc said:
These boys are looking really hot!! Don't know what they're doing, but they haven't looked this good in years. How can Larry age backwards like that???? :combust:
hahah that's the magic of the mullen <3

SunBloc said:

It's the Ornery Streak. Yah.

BTW, I showed him to this 50 year old friend of mne, who promptly told me she'd like to have him as her boyfriend!

I about fell out of my chair laughing.

I see this book is being sold on Ebay for over 1000 British pounds. It's signed by all 4 members and the seller is a competition winner...

What gets my goat, is that ppl who are obviously not fans (otherwise they wouldn't be getting rid of the book), manage to get these books signed and are there simply to get money whilst the true fan who would treasure such a trophy can't get near the place... ack...it makes me sick!:mad: :madspit: :rant: :angry:

youvedonewhat said:
I see this book is being sold on Ebay for over 1000 British pounds. It's signed by all 4 members and the seller is a competition winner...

What gets my goat, is that ppl who are obviously not fans (otherwise they wouldn't be getting rid of the book), manage to get these books signed and are there simply to get money whilst the true fan who would treasure such a trophy can't get near the place... ack...it makes me sick!:mad: :madspit: :rant: :angry:

i could NOT agree more

its pathetic that people cant make money for themselves and feel the need to use other peoples fortune and status for their own personal gain....especially at the expense of others i.e proper fans who truly appreciate the worth of meeting U2 and getting their autograph

i think an autograph is worthless unless it comes with the experience/memory of actually obtaining it yourself

nikkyjade said:

i could NOT agree more

its pathetic that people cant make money for themselves and feel the need to use other peoples fortune and status for their own personal gain....especially at the expense of others i.e proper fans who truly appreciate the worth of meeting U2 and getting their autograph

i think an autograph is worthless unless it comes with the experience/memory of actually obtaining it yourself

I'm going to watch what happens with this. It's got 1 day, 12 hours left. Lets see what money this 'fan' makes for it. It's a great shame that the U2 management can't insist that all profits go to one of the band's charities, at least some good would come of it...:sad:

youvedonewhat said:

I'm going to watch what happens with this. It's got 1 day, 12 hours left. Lets see what money this 'fan' makes for it. It's a great shame that the U2 management can't insist that all profits go to one of the band's charities, at least some good would come of it...:sad:

yeah totally

i know there are a few up for sale because a friend of mine was looking at them as she couldnt believe either how much some of these were going for

the one i saw was going for something like £630 and that was before anyone had even put in a bid!!!! :madspit:

i wish their management could do something about this too

Lila64 said:
I just saw a book on ebay for approx. $2200 with 3 hours to go. And 23 bids on it :huh: :mad:

I'm hoping some of those are fake bids. I know that's not allowed, and I guess those people have a right to sell it, but it just seems wrong :shrug:.

I don't see the point of paying for an autograph. Even if you're a collector, the book couldn't possibly be worth that much, could it? :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom