Leather Day - Blue Eyed Boy Meets a Brown-Eyed Girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
342%3C9%3B4%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323686%3A6%3B673ot1lsi

Okay, I feel like letting out a major "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...!"-I have a big, goofy grin on my face right now just from looking at all of these pictures.

LostAtMoon[/i] [B]:cute: Never seen this one before.[/B][/QUOTE] Neither have I...that's a sweet one. And I freakin' [i]love[/i] the ones of them in that tea cup ride :cute:! I've never seen those before said:

I've never seen this one before, either-this one is just way too cute! :D :cute:.

kellyahern said:

And I like this one as well...he sees Ali, his arms are outstreched...very sweet.

God, this whole thread's just full of great pictures of these two...I love seeing them together, I love seeing them so happy together, so affectionate with one another. I hope, when the day comes where I get married, I have a relationship like theirs.

Also, MrsSpringsteen...the picture where you said you'd never seen that color on her before...I know, doesn't she look great in that one? Really cute and everything-she's such a pretty girl.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom