Larry's fashion sense ages like Elvis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2zed

The Fly
Okay, so last night Lardence was sporting his shameless red man-cleavage shirt, which was just busting open at the front. That shirt is already 10X more revealing than what he was wearing on the first leg. And so I'm thinking, here's the man who started out with a whole closet full of white t-shirts and snug jeans, but now that he's getting older, he's into bright colors, a bared chest, and embroidery. Does that not sound like Elvis?!? Larry could be what the clean-living, exercising Elvis would have been! Next thing you know, Larry will be sporting sequinned jumpsuits!

------------------
you've got the right shoes to get you through the night

Hmm...haven't seen Larry in any type of embroidery. But I must say that I enjoy the man-cleavage busting out all over the place.
He needs to just play in a g-string already.

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

OMG that is so effing FUNNY!!! I was just thinking of Larry this very afternoon...about how he started out as a very shy, quiet guy who didn't have too much of a sense of himself (esp. after his mother died and he dove into U2 full bore). And now that it's 20-25 years later, he's VERY sure of himself, wears those DRIVE ME CRAZY shirts (what's up with that anyway, Lardence? When did you become such a sex kitten??), not to mention that he HAS TO BE working out lately, he's now SO BUFF, moreso than I've ever seen him look...his arms and pecs just GOT IT GOIN ON!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

But sequined jumpsuits????? LMFAO. Not Mr. Harley Davidson. Not Mr. Leather. Not Mr. Doc Martens in a dress...he's not THAT in touch with his feminine (or sequined) side!
tongue.gif

Give you all that I got...if you untie the knot...it's a PROMISE...
wink.gif
wink.gif

Disco...who nearly lives in sequins!

What I wouldn't give to see that man in a g-string. Hoo-ha!
eek.gif
wink.gif

Hmm, the only embroidery I see on him is with those pants, the ones I saw on the Leaving Nothing Behind special. There was some white embroidery of some sort on his black pants that he was picking lint off of while Bono was mumbling some mumbo jumbo (j/k...hehe), but the man wore a dress 9 years ago and I still thought he was the sexiest thing on earth. And I was 14 at the time so don't think that didn't do some psychological damage.

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

Bubble poppin' sugar droppin' rock and roll

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

I wanna see Larry is an Elvis cape!!
biggrin.gif

*is all shook up*
uh uh uhh..

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n' rolla
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

"SOUL! THE GOAL IS SOUL!" ~hot tamale Bono~

Has anyone ever seen Larry man dancing? Maybe he dances like Elvis! *pictures swiveling hips* *THUD*

------------------
God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"Do you hear the words that are comin' outta my mouth?"

*spontaneously combusts at thought of Larry moving his hips*
biggrin.gif

Um, the only dancing I've really seen is in the Achtung Baby video...lol And if that's what we have to go on, then I think I can teach Lawrence a few lessons when I see him tonight. hehe
wink.gif

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

Bubble poppin' sugar droppin' rock and roll

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

LARRY PELVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

DREAM OUT LOUD

"Summers when the money was gone you'd sing all your little songs that meant every thing to me."~Remy Zero~

OOOhhhhhhh!!! Larry pelvis! *voice trails off in lust*

------------------
God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"Do you hear the words that are comin' outta my mouth?"

*sigh*

My only "sexual" dream involving Larry was while he was dressed up during the One video
(I was hired to dress the boys and paint their faces). Afterward, Larry ended up at my place and things happened while he was still in his dress.

eek.gif

Dammit Larry--look what you do to me! I guess it's fun though, in a nice kinky way.

------------------
ferris bueller you're my hero

I can only do one thing at the thought of Larry pelvis....*faint!*

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

MMMMMMMMM Larry shaking his bon bon....*drools*

Oh man that's it in Austin i'm going to jump on stage and tear away his pants!!!!

BTW yes I think Larry is becoming a lot errr seductive *growl* Not like elvis tho cos at the end of his career he was all fat and ugly...Larry will never be like that
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Back
Top Bottom