Kids onstage with the boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rosebud

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
in the enchanted forest of dreams and wonderment..
It's soooooo adorable when Bono brings a cute little tot up on stage! I love seeing how Bono is with kids (or adults who have been reduced to feeling like 4 year olds, I'm sure :giggle: ).

Does anyone have cute pics or youtube vids of Bono bringing kids up onstage - any tour?

Also, was Slane the only time his own kids were brought out?

Thanks! :heart: :cute: :hug:

He actually carried Jordan out on stage when she was about 4 months old, on the Lovetown Tour. I doubt if she remembers that.

I've seen pics of Eve and Blue on stage during the Elevation tour :hmm: I'm sure someone here can dig them up.

Wasn't there an Elevation show, Edge's birthday I believe when a lot of the kids were onstage in the background wishing him a Happy B'day? I seem to remember this. :hmm:

Here is my short clip of Lila's Maddy on stage in Hawaii. Go fucking figure my batteries died RIGHT as she got pulled up! Damn, so I only got the tail end. Oh well, it was a blast to watch! We figured she had a decent chance when this family along the rail squeezed her in with them so she could see. John Sampson came over and got her as the song started and she waited on the inside of the rail until Bono pulled her up. The look on Lila's face was priceless. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqTy0g5jjXY

Frick, something's going wrong with my youtube playing. I get that error message: you either have JavaScript turned off or you need the new version of Flash" or whatever...It's usually fixed after I clear my cookies and cache, but now it's not. :madspit:

Thanks for posting your video anyways Liesje - it must've been a truly amazing moment! :heart:

philly80 said:

Do you remember which show this was?

I do, yes.

Brisbane, October 3rd, 1989. During Love Rescue Me, Bono brought his baby daughter on stage: "This is the first time she's ever seen U2 play. Her name is Jordan, she's four months old, by the way."

He was a bit off with the math, LOL!

biff said:

I do, yes.

Brisbane, October 3rd, 1989. During Love Rescue Me, Bono brought his baby daughter on stage: "This is the first time she's ever seen U2 play. Her name is Jordan, she's four months old, by the way."

He was a bit off with the math, LOL!

Well technically, she was 4 months old.

May 10th-June 10th=1 month
June 10th-July 10th=2 months
July 10th-August 10th=3 months
August 10th-Sept. 10th=4 months

It wasn't quite the 10th of October yet, so she'd still be 4 months old. She was a week shy of 5 months. :wink:

My little ones -Nov 2001 Elevation Tour during Walk On.
2323232327Ffp33B3Dot3E23273D3C33A3D.jpg

Last edited:
Liesje said:
Here is my short clip of Lila's Maddy on stage in Hawaii. Go fucking figure my batteries died RIGHT as she got pulled up! Damn, so I only got the tail end. Oh well, it was a blast to watch! We figured she had a decent chance when this family along the rail squeezed her in with them so she could see. John Sampson came over and got her as the song started and she waited on the inside of the rail until Bono pulled her up. The look on Lila's face was priceless. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqTy0g5jjXY

:yippie:

I have the full song & a million pics if needed : Proudmom :
Here's one:
Maddy-318962318_b7a29976fa_o.jpg

And thanks Liesje!!! :)

Last edited:
That is a beautiful shot Lila, absolutely beautiful. My 4 year old son and I were watching some video where a little boy was brought up and he asks "Mama, when is it going to be my turn to go on stage with Bono?" :cute:

Back
Top Bottom