Just in case......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Well, I've finally gotten my Internet connection back after two days of DSL-caused insanity. :censored: :censored: I'm switching to cable next week. This connection has gotten very erratic, and a whole bunch of friends told me I should switch to cable. So in case my stupid connection goes caput on me again, I'll be back with my new service next Wednesday. I hate this crud. :mad: :madspit: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

My DSL connection sucks to, but it's because of my computer. I know the router and hubs that I've set up are fine, but my computer takes like 15 minutes to establish a connection and it also drops its connection a lot. I'm wondering if it's cheaper to have comcast internet since we have comcast cable. But we have SBC phone service with the DSL so who knows.

Comcast isn't in the Birmingham area, and my dad wanted to get Bright House anyway because they're getting a new TV screen. I'll be glad when our connection is more stable. This is getting old.

Back
Top Bottom