It's a Very U2 Valentine's Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BebeAutumn

The Fly
The spirit of Valentine's has been abuzz in our house the past few days.....getting ready for school parties....filling out those cool Valentine cards for all the classmates.

I got to thinking while running some errands (and listening to my Best of 1980-1990 CD), how cool would it be to have U2 themed Valentine cards???

So "in the name of love" and Valentine's Day, I post my U2 Valentines....I would love to see yours too! (There are so many talented people here. :yes: ) Or just add your favorite lyrics punctuated with a "Valentine."

SweetestThing002.jpg

NewYearsDay002.jpg

FastCars002.jpg

I think this could bring a lot of fun and smiles our way!

Hoping Cupid has found you this year! :heart:
Lindy

Too cute :yes:

Love the last one. The crooked smile :cute: How could you say no to that valentine?

BebeAutumn said:
The spirit of Valentine's has been abuzz in our house the past few days.....getting ready for school parties....filling out those cool Valentine cards for all the classmates.

I got to thinking while running some errands (and listening to my Best of 1980-1990 CD), how cool would it be to have U2 themed Valentine cards???

So "in the name of love" and Valentine's Day, I post my U2 Valentines....I would love to see yours too! (There are so many talented people here. :yes: ) Or just add your favorite lyrics punctuated with a "Valentine."

SweetestThing002.jpg

NewYearsDay002.jpg

FastCars002.jpg

I think this could bring a lot of fun and smiles our way!

Hoping Cupid has found you this year! :heart:
Lindy
This is good!

These are great! :love:

MySpace valentine messages here I come! My friends are going to kill me!:laugh:

:applaud: :dancing: :rockon:

I think those express how I feel about these Valentines!

I like that last one. Bono is my valentine. He just doesn't know it yet.

I was going to start my own thread entitled 'Who's your Valentine?' but when I noticed that someone had already started a Valentine theme thread I decided post my valentine here...

bonovalentine3wj.jpg

...so tell us, Who's YOUR Valentine?! :evil: :heart: :bono: :heart: :kiss:

These are brilliant! I don't have one to share, but back in the day when I was all young and loved up, my boyfriend gave me a box of candy hearts that all said "Love U2" on them. Anyway, I'd like this for my Valentine's prezzie today, please:

sultry.jpg

:love: :kiss:

MsPurrl said:
Bebe, those are so great! I didn't make this one (saved it years ago, so I'd like to thank whomever did!), but I like it.

U2Valentine.jpg

Oh, I made that! I was looking for it and couldn't find it, thanks!

(you know it HAD to be JT U2 I'd use :drool: ;) )

Happy Excuse To Feel Pathetic Day!

:heart:

Good to know I'm not the only one with U2 as MY Valentine!:wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:
I was going to start my own thread entitled 'Who's your Valentine?' but when I noticed that someone had already started a Valentine theme thread I decided post my valentine here...

bonovalentine3wj.jpg

...so tell us, Who's YOUR Valentine?! :evil: :heart: :bono: :heart: :kiss:

:drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom