I'm proud x 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
!!!!!!!!!! Today I went shopping with my friend Meghan and we went to Abercrombie and I've never bought anything from there and I GOT THE WILD HONEYS SHIRT!!!!!!! I'm so friggin happy!!!!!!!!!!

It was over $20 but that's ok! "It's a U2 thing" I kept telling Meghan. lol

THANK YOU to whoever posted the info about that shirt!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

First, I'm proud of U2.
I was watching the MTV Europe Music Awards again yesterday. Before the show starts there is this really stupid, ridiculous reporter from a swedish tv-channel (the MTV awards where held in Sweden last fall). I don't like this guy from before, he?s just childish, boring and, yes, ahh... annoying!

So there he is standing at the red carpet where all the artists are entering, catching them on their way in for some stupid chatting and giving them stupid presents. You can really see how they think that this guy is nuts. Jennifer Lopez stops, Kylie Minouge stops, Jason Priestly and on, everyone stops and when U2 passes he screams out for Bono, "Bono, Bono, please one question" You can really hear the desperation in his voice. Bono looks at him, raises his hand and passes. It makes me so proud that he didn't stop for this annoying guy!
smile.gif

That's the number one Proud-thing.

The second...
I opened my inbox today and found a mail from the Dutch fanclub with a question to get permission to use my photos in their fanzine!! My photos are gonna be in a magazine. Just a U2 fanzine, but anyway, they are gonna be printed and seen by all the Dutch U2-fans!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Just wanted to share it with you. I'm really happy and proud.

Bonolicious Bonobabe #1

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Good stories, thanks for sharing. MTV has some annoying people too, I can't stand Ray on TRL (well TRL itself is hard to bear too!)

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Good stories, thanks for sharing. MTV has some annoying people too, I can't stand Ray on TRL (well TRL itself is hard to bear too!)

Yes, they sure have. He used to work for the swedish kind of MTV called ZTV with only swedish reporters and programs but it is a musicchannel in the base, and he has always annoyed me. When he got a job at one of the more "normal" channels, I almost puked and it was for this channel he now did the reportthing

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Back
Top Bottom