I knew there was something I had to do.... sechs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kelly!! Didn't meet you at Miami 1 but I was standing next to ramblinrose the first night :wave: Did you ever get GA's last night?

How amazing was the first show? :hyper:

(I'm sure the second one was too, but I wasn't there!)

sami0201 said:
Kelly!! Didn't meet you at Miami 1 but I was standing next to ramblinrose the first night :wave: Did you ever get GA's last night?

How amazing was the first show? :hyper:

(I'm sure the second one was too, but I wasn't there!)

Hi sami :wave:. I'm sorry I missed you :(. Are you going to Tampa?

No, never did get GA's. That's okay though. If we did, hippy and I would have given you our tickets :hug:.

The first show was great! :hyper:. Rosa told me you had a great time and that you were a lot of fun too :up:.

kellyahern said:

Hi sami :wave. I'm sorry I missed you : (. Are you going to Tampa?

No, never did get GA's. That's okay though. If we did, hippy and I would have given you our tickets hug:.

The first show was great! hyper:. Rosa told me you had a great time and that you were a lot of fun too up:.

:lol: She probably thinks I'm a nut. I was going CRAZY!! :lmao: and when COBL started the combo of screaming/jumping did something to me and I pulled a muscle in my stomach or something :lmao: I couldn't move for the first 3 songs!! :ohmy:

but it was amazing :drool:

no, I can't go to Tampa- it's like 6 hours away and I can't miss more school because I'm going to NY Friday :bow: (see sig :lol: ) :hyper:

I saw you in the GA line but I wasn't sure if it was you so I didn't go up to you! :reject: :(

Best Buy sucks.

They only had the regular version... so now I have to order the special edition :mad:

But at least I have the regular one... though I think I might have to wait until Thursday to see it... cause of that whole "GA" thing tomorrow ;)

Stories for Boys said:
anyone want to play the "spot laura in the new dvd" drinking game? it may cause alcohol poisoning :sexywink:

:hyper:

HEHEHE
I saw you a couple times in the documentary!
Wearing two different shirts!

I haven't really had time to watch teh actual dvd because dave called and pissed me off so I had to yell at him for awhile and now it's time for bed.

Stories for Boys said:
anyone want to play the "spot laura in the new dvd" drinking game? it may cause alcohol poisoning :sexywink:

:hyper:

someone ought to play the "spot kristie" drinking game

because I have yet to spot me and I want to be able to say "LOOK! BLUE DOT AND RED DOT! THAT'S US!"

hippy said:
Best Buy sucks.

They only had the regular version... so now I have to order the special edition :mad:

But at least I have the regular one... though I think I might have to wait until Thursday to see it... cause of that whole "GA" thing tomorrow ;)

the best buy I went to had it...

I told dave he's banned from seeing it. Not that he probably would really want to. But I want it to be a suprise! And when we walk out of the concert, after he admits that U2 is the best band in the world and NOT van halen, I want him to say "Let's go home and watch the dvd!" and then my work will be done.

:angel:

European Politics Class: *watches Bloody Sunday*
Movie: *plays Sunday Bloody Sunday during end credits*
Half the class: Oooooh, is this song about this?
Me: :der:

And I thought, if anyone, you guys would appreciate that. :D

hippy said:
Best Buy sucks.

i got mine from best buy *shrug*...so YOUR best buy sucks....

i'm really easy to spot during the concert though. me and eep have our red tshirts and are standing behind the party girl sign....so that gives us away. that, and my head is 6 inches higher than everyone else's :sexywink:

during bd, my hand is the one he grabbed to get into the audience...then you can see my hand in an, uh, slightly inappropriate spot for a split second right when he actually steps out onto the platform :eek:

but seriously, go watch lapoe...heh. and i have a secret about it...right as he walks up to larry the (i think) 2nd time for the release part, listen to what he sings. :D

Confession:

I have not yet watched the dvd.

And I will be spending tonight writing show reviews (btw, my Miami review is up on the main page :) )... so I will probably not be watching the dvd tonight.

But this is the most fantastic week ever. EVER. :D

Stories for Boys said:

i got mine from best buy *shrug*...so YOUR best buy sucks....

i'm really easy to spot during the concert though. me and eep have our red tshirts and are standing behind the party girl sign....so that gives us away. that, and my head is 6 inches higher than everyone else's :sexywink:

during bd, my hand is the one he grabbed to get into the audience...then you can see my hand in an, uh, slightly inappropriate spot for a split second right when he actually steps out onto the platform :eek:

but seriously, go watch lapoe...heh. and i have a secret about it...right as he walks up to larry the (i think) 2nd time for the release part, listen to what he sings. :D

laura?
I hate you.

In an "I actually love you but am insanely jealous" kind of way.

:hug:

:madwife:

all my life's luck was pretty much taken by those 2 nights...that's all i can say. did you see my hand during bd? :eek: :flirt:

my thought process at that exact moment:
"i can't put my hand lower cause i'd elbow people, i can't put it higher cause :censored:...AHHH"

:hyper: boston!

so kristie...when are you driving to boston? :wink:

i'm excited about their GA policy! after my last GAs in detroit *shudder*. we'll have to all hang out in the line fo' sure...

Stories for Boys said:
all my life's luck was pretty much taken by those 2 nights...that's all i can say. did you see my hand during bd? :eek: :flirt:

my thought process at that exact moment:
"i can't put my hand lower cause i'd elbow people, i can't put it higher cause :censored:...AHHH"

HAHahahaaaahaa

uh HUH
just like I "accidently" almost grabbed chris martin's ass

and your luck needs to hold up 'cause I need the hookup in Boston. I WANT MY PANTS SIGNED.

Stories for Boys said:
:hyper: boston!

so kristie...when are you driving to boston? :wink:

i'm excited about their GA policy! after my last GAs in detroit *shudder*. we'll have to all hang out in the line fo' sure...

uh YEAH, I haven't seen you guys in forever!

and I, too, am thrilled about the GA policy. Despite my never having been in a U2 GA line ever.

I haven't decided when I'm coming in... when did you guys want to show up? 'cause I want to hang out with yooooooou.... is anyone coming with you, Laura?

edit: me and dave were talking about maybe going to bed early on Saturday and driving up real early in the morning... get there at like 5 or 6? I don't know when people started lining up at the other boston shows...

I'm going to need some vivarin that day or something. His flight leaves the next morning at 5:30am from Hartford, so we're basically going to have to drive to hartford after the concert and hang out for a few hours, and then I'll get back here at like 6am and sleep for about three days. Thank GOD it's reading week and I don't have class.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom