I knew there was something I had to do.... sechs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hippy said:
:rockon: Thanks Kelly!

Though I don't have anything to trade... so I will have to depend on people who want to sell... I've been checking for ticket drops on TM... but no luck :(

yeah tell me about it
I've been trying to get a GA for dave so he can go with me to hartford but nobody wants to just sell me one for less than $300.

I even tried to buy GAs for other concerts nearby when they went on sale so I'd have something to trade, but no luck...

:sigh:

o_O

it's antonio banderas night on TBS
I just watched the mask of zorro
and now desperado is on
and then assassins
and it's late
but I am not-so-secretly in love with antonio banderas
Even dave knows this... as he asked me if I liked him once and I discovered that it was impossible for me to lie convincingly.

Everyone else I can lie about! Ewan McGregor? Lie! John Corbett? Lie! Antonio Banderas? APPARENTLY NOT.
antonio8.jpg

*edit: unfortunately I also have a bit of a woman-crush on salma hayeck. I think I will go watch desperado now.

:lmao:

Twin, you are too much!

I apparently can't stop talking about Christian Bale lately :drool:

I saw "Batman Begins" over the weekend and that just cemented my love for him... which I apparently shared with a lot of people at work yesterday :lol:

kristie, are you hitting up boston in december? YOU MUST cause i am :D...i have GAs for both nights (don't ask how i found them, cause i didn't...but they were only about 180 each, so not too bad).

and i didn't see elizabeth. sorry.

NO DON'T TEMPT ME

though if I could get a couple GAs for the 4th it would make my life a little eaiser 'cause it's a sunday and I wouldn't have to get out of class

AGH NOW YOU'RE TEMPTING ME

but hartford is so much cloooooooseeerrrrrrrr

kristie, you must!!! i haven't seen you in ages. plus, it's boston and it's like the 7th time they'll be playing there, so the setlist will be out of this world. YOU MUST!

watch me *not* tempt you :sexywink:

kellyahern said:
In Boston, you can take a bus from the airport to the subway/train thingy and then a subway/train thingy stop is right by the arena. So no car is necessary :wink:.

it's only like two hours away
there would be no flying
I might think about taking a train but I don't know if there would be a train back here that late

Stories for Boys said:
kristie, you must!!! i haven't seen you in ages. plus, it's boston and it's like the 7th time they'll be playing there, so the setlist will be out of this world. YOU MUST!

watch me *not* tempt you :sexywink:

I KNOOOOOOOWWW I WANNA
'cause then if dave cops out on me and doesn't go I won't have to go alone
plus I really miss all youse guys

kellyahern said:
Project "Tempt Kristie" is underway :D

okay so you project tempt kristie people have it easier than you think

I was sitting here pondering this and thinking, "Hmm, the show in Boston on the 4th is on a Sunday... then I wouldn't have to get out of class... maybe we could trade my ticket for a Boston one and go then instead..."

So I call up Dave and present my latest scheme to him and he says that's a great idea, he was thinking about asking me if we could go to that concert instead anyway.

So, Project Get 2 GAs for Boston is officially underway :D

Kristie said:
how ok is it to buy a ticketfast ticket from a broker?

if it's a broker, you'd probably be ok. i mean, if it's off ebay you have no real way of finding them if they screw you over, but if it's an actual business, you know where they park their car (so to speak).

i'm so pumped for these shows!

plus, join swa's rapid rewards...i've flown maybe 2 or 3 round trip flights, and due to promotions and whatnot, i've already earned a free roundtrip flight to anywhere they fly to *cough*providence*cough*

random fact of the moment:

the truman show is on now on TBS

the guy in the bathtub on the truman show is also napoleon in bill & ted's excellent adventure

I was tempted into going to Pittsburgh and ended up with THREE GAs at face value and got in the ellipse, front and center. :D

Can you swap Hartford for Boston?

Kristie said:

:yes: :yes:

don't go to atlanta!
go to boston!

I am seriously contemplating this :yes:

I found some flights for about $150... which is acceptable... now I just need to find a ticket...

Also, are you all staying in a hotel? (I know there will be some camping out for GA...)

OMG. I'm so excited that this might even work! That would rock (literally!) to finally get to hang out with you all! :hyper:

Edit: Now I'm looking for BOTH Boston shows in December... I have enough "sick" time left at work to pull it off... and the flight is no different to leave a day later... :D

Last edited:
:hyper: i didn't think my tempting would actually work...for 2 people! YAY! i'm for sure crashing in a hotel with a couple other friends...but let me talk to them. the more people, the cheaper...and we can fit a lot of people into a hotel room. i'm so pumped!

Dood. I just remembered how cold it is up there at this time of year :ohmy:

Stories for Boys said:
:hyper: i didn't think my tempting would actually work...for 2 people! YAY! i'm for sure crashing in a hotel with a couple other friends...but let me talk to them. the more people, the cheaper...and we can fit a lot of people into a hotel room. i'm so pumped!

I'll sleep on the floor! :lol:

But seriously... would I rather go to Atlanta by myself or go to Boston and hang out with awesome people?

BOSTON!

Now I have a dilemma... should I go ahead and book the flight and just trust that I'll find tix somewhere... or should I continue to wait? :hmm:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I was tempted into going to Pittsburgh and ended up with THREE GAs at face value and got in the ellipse, front and center. :D

Can you swap Hartford for Boston?

I'll bet I can
I'll figure something out

Back
Top Bottom