I Give, I Give...*sigh*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Okay...PLEBA is infecting me all over again...*lol*

I'm still on my trip to Virginia with my fiance (drgnwolf1969), and I find reminders of PLEBA around me...

~There's a jewelry store nearby my sweetie's house called Lemon's Jewelry. I figured you MacPhisto gals will be gettin' yer engagement rings from there.
biggrin.gif

~My sweetie is still sort of a newbie U2 fan (he became interested earlier this year). He has a lot to learn about our boys yet...

drgn: So Bono is married with one kid, right?

BC: No, honey, he is married with FOUR kids. They had their fourth one earlier this year.

drgn: FOUR kids?? Talk about elevation!

BC: *disgusted* You're sick! If you wanna talk about elevated Bono, why don't you just go to PLEBA???

drgn: *confused* Hon...I meant that the number of people in his family sure has become elevated!

BC: Yeah...suuuure ya did...

drgn: I did, hon!!

BC: SUUUUUUURE....okaaaay....

~I saw a sign for tamales and laughed.

~I bought a new black shirt before my trip. When I put it on yesterday, I realized that the sleeves were too long. Immediately, I thought, Bono sleeves!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 12-28-2001).]

MUWAHAAAA!!
icon16.gif

PLEBA is everywhere-there is no escape.
wink.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

OMG, yesterday for the first time ever i saw the Lemon video...and holy moley crackazoli!!..i absolutely LOVE the part where they have the close-up of mr.macphisto's face!! VERY droolworthy!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Originally posted by Bonochick:

~I bought a new black shirt before my trip. When I put it on yesterday, I realized that the sleeves were too long. Immediately, I thought, Bono sleeves!

I'm gonna share another Bono sleeve moment. I'm in my bathrobe, and the sleeves only go down to my elbows, but I'm still doing the Bono sleeves thing. lol

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

Yep, PLEBA messes up your mind. For example, a couple days ago I was reading my copy of the Bill Flanagan book (SO good btw, I mean -- where else can you read about Bono having a hangover and walking around his house in nothing but a t-shirt? Or Bono singing the Monkees' theme?) and was flipping through pages, trying to find a certain chapter, and thought I read,"It was amazing how elevated he was!" and I had to go back and find it again.
wink.gif
I can't remember what it turned out to be, but I kept having that problem.

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

Although I have read this part before......
*Faints*

LOL -- I was flipping through the book and saw a chapter and checked what topics it had in it, and saw the words "Bono faces eviction with no pants on" and start flipping through the chapter trying to find that part.
biggrin.gif
Sometimes it just amazes me how crazy and weird Bono's life is. At least during ZooTV it was. ^^;

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

Last night I was looking through a book on interior design and color. On the page with all of the blues, the first example was called "soft Adam blue"
biggrin.gif
I couldn't stop smiling and giggling. My roommate turned to me and asked what could possibly be so amusing in an interior design book...so I told her and she just shook her head and said, "you're right- you are hopelessly addicted!" I took her with me to the 2nd Atlanta show; she is a U2-virgin no more. She said it was the best show she's ever seen and she's starting to develop a real appreciation for them
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
O geez I feel like a virus!

*infect*
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

Back
Top Bottom