I didn't want Real World to end!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Man last night I was crying along with everyone as they were leaving! I didn't want this show to end! My favourite person was Simon...I thought he was hot!!! LOL..my fiance thought I was nuts...he was like "he's so gay!!!" I was like so???? He's still hot and had the best style!!! *pout* And he was still in high school LOL just a baby! :D

Just the fact that it was in Paris..I love that city!! Just reminded me of the 2 times I was there and makes me want to go back again!!

Your Official Real World Bio:
All-natural beauty, Cristy is the girl-next-door with a heart of gold. Hailing from North Beach, MD, Cristy seems to attract the attention of every guy when she walks in to a room. Aside from her bikini-model body, her natural charisma seems to have guys flocking to her no matter where she goes. Cristy makes friends easily and usually acts as the peacemaker in her circle of friends and family. She's far from just another pretty face--Cristy is a woman of integrity, intelligence and complexity. :yes:

Last edited:
I heard on the radio that there is some "details about the Real World rape" Anyone know what this is about?? :huh: I guess something happened in Paris.. I dunno though. :|

I never watched this series I thought it was the most boring and :censored: annoying.

yeah, it was kind of boring this year... I didn't watch the episodes regularly... just enough to know that I didn't like CT, I loved Simon, and I was totally indifferent to the rest of the cast :|

But still... it's PARIS and there were a lot of cool shots of the city :heart:

We should start our OWN real world :yes:

I heard on the news last night the girl is suing Real World because she claims she was drugged, taken to the house there and raped and woke up in the bed and someone filmed her against her will.

Last edited:
oliveu2cm said:
I heard on the radio that there is some "details about the Real World rape" Anyone know what this is about?? :huh: I guess something happened in Paris.. I dunno though. :|

I think that was in San Diego, which must be where the new season is being filmed.

I thought RW Paris was boring too-come on, how can you go to all those places in Europe and only care about shopping? Not that shopping is always a bad thing :wink:

CT needs a new hairdo..a new personality wouldn't be bad either :D I thought all their personalities were bland.

Crap... I forgot to watch the finale. :grumpy: I liked Simon too, but I have a fatal attraction to gay guys (isn't Kyan Douglas from QEFTSG just dreamy???) The others were just so annoying. I couldn't help watching it sometimes but it's not like I loved the show. I'm jealous of them though for going to all those places!

flaming june said:
(isn't Kyan Douglas from QEFTSG just dreamy???)

I think he is too..maybe we should make a thread :shifty:

Here's CT's new hairdo :lol:

reunion_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom