Holy Hot Bono Pizzas!!!!!!!!!!(one helluva gorgeous pic to me)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Sorry, but I stumbled across (thanks to Sallys ball trippin me) this, wondered if u lot saw it........by Gawd, its hot!

This is so.............:drool:

ach I know we do tons and tons of Hot Bono treads but somehow.........I wanted to stand on top of the mountain today and scream out how hot he looks!!!!!!!!!!!

cowboy10.jpg

damn mighty fine shot of him.................
:yes:

no doubt 14,000 of u have seen it......but holy schmooly and a packet of Bono on top.........its way to good!

Last edited:
oliveu2cm said:
Skinny Bono!!!

i've never seen it before either!

who knew he was part of MIB? ;)

[color=royal blue]BONO: *gets jiggy wit' it*

P.S. That is one hot tamale thar...lol at "tackle-able"
[/color]:drool:

:drool: I've never seen it before......... :drool:

.....I haven't payed that much attention to that era, but from now on I will do a bit more. ;)

Girls....look..........its all it is.

Its just Bono in black with a hat and stubble and long hair and blue eyes showin and a walk which prob was more of a swagger and a look of male-gypsy and he just turns us into droolin loonies when we stumble across him loike tha!!!!!!!!!!

Right?

:D

mad1 said:
Girls....look..........its all it is.

Its just Bono in black with a hat and stubble and long hair and blue eyes showin and a walk which prob was more of a swagger and a look of male-gypsy and he just turns us into droolin loonies when we stumble across him loike tha!!!!!!!!!!

Right?

:D

[color=royal blue]Oholymotherofallthatisuseful....[/color]

mad1 said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO!!!! U made that sound like 'natural everyday conversation' Mona!!!!!!

hehe

[color=royal blue]BONO: Lessee.......tamale, pizza, bacon, lemons....yep that's it.....

OK THAT'S IT. If I ever see Bono grocery shopping, I have a reason to put him in my fruity little cart and take off with him.

Unless I get distracted in the candy aisle on checkout....

BONO PUT DOWN THAT TABLOID

I am gone...
[/color]

Desire4Bono said:
I have always loved that pic! Do you know what it is though? That was a pic called 'Bono arrives' taken July 13, 1985 as he entered Wembley Stadium in London to play Live Aid! And some of you thought you didn't like my beautiful sexy Live Aid Bono;)

Hot pic!! Yes it was from the day of Live Aid!! The whole set of those Live Aid pics are on atu2.com!

I think UF is the most underappreciated era of pics. There are so many good ones some of you who have thousands of pics have never seen. Sadly, I think some fans just reject it as the 'mullet' days. I think this one, with the hat on, covering his 'mullet' so you weren't blinded by prejudice, some of you could see he really was a very good looking sexpot in those days. I *loveth* UF era Bono, and the whole band too. Let's have a UF thread so some of these pics can get the exposure they deserve! Okay? Please?

What? U want more lushy pics of Mr B Man lookin like a HOT MOFO durin Rattle and Hum times, with/without long hair, big arms..............u want us all to have a heart attack?

R U MAD????? ;)

Attachments

• bono219.jpg
    bono219.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 30
UF, Mullet Bono is the very first Bono I fell in love with!!!

new12.jpg

new06.jpg

new05.jpg

I've been in love with that face for 18 years!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom