Hi long time no see

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UV2001

War Child
Ive been away for a bit and have really missed you all
smile.gif

Hey! It's good to see you, where have you been? How do you feel about Bono now? What's goin' on with you?

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

Ive been in Spain and Liverpool for the past few weeks.
I'm fine.
Bono Sometimes when he comes on tv I get a bit warm inside, I still think he's really good looking but I don't think I'll ever get it back how it was. I get really happy when U2 come on though. They are my boys again
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by UV2001:
Ive been in Spain and Liverpool for the past few weeks.
I'm fine.
Bono Sometimes when he comes on tv I get a bit warm inside, I still think he's really good looking but I don't think I'll ever get it back how it was. I get really happy when U2 come on though. They are my boys again
biggrin.gif

Cool, did you see any Beatles sites in Liverpool?

I understand what you mean about Bono too.

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

Welcome back!

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

Hi Gypsy
smile.gif

It's weird cos me and Novia joined back here within 2 secs of each other and hadn't mentioned we were joining back.
Good to see you again

Originally posted by UV2001:
Hi Gypsy
smile.gif

It's weird cos me and Novia joined back here within 2 secs of each other and hadn't mentioned we were joining back.
Good to see you again

Hey that's so cool you both ended back up here at the same time! You both must be on the same wavelenth or something. You're meant to be together, maybe it's a sign about your band! I'm so glad to see you both!
smile.gif

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Back
Top Bottom