Grrr...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiger_luver64

Acrobat
Today, when I got school I went to the library with my friend like I always do. And when we are there, she always checks her mail and I print a pic or two of Edge. Well today I accidently printed it out of the color printer and I got in trouble. The library woman said " What are you printing?" And i said "Ummm...a picture." And she yelled at me...lol She was like "THIS CAN'T AND WONT HAPPEN ANYMORE!" And I said "OK." And when me and my friend left we were laughin so hard, but I wont do that anymore. I'll just keep printing them out of the gay balck and white printer...POO!:mad: Oh...Edge got in trouble:sad:...dangit! I'm too obsessed..lol. Oh well
:edge: :heart: :heart: :bono:

I'm sorry :( That happened to a kid on my street. He's only 10. His class was allowed to use the printers to work on projects, but he snuck and was running off pics of his favorite rap stars for his scrapbook. He didn't know how to stop it and he accidently printed an entire book! He used up all the paper and ink on hundreds of pages. He got kicked out and his parents had to pay for all the ink and paper, and now no kids are allowed to use the printers by themselves.:(

Holy cow! Well, dang. Was it a lot to pay? They just yelled at me, but I only printed one today. All together I've probley printed a whole book.............:angel:....
Oh well.
:edge: :heart: :heart: :bono:

I work for Info/Tech at my college and they've changed the rights to the color printer so only my boss and the students working the lab desk can approve print jobs to that printer. Honestly, I don't care b/c people mess it up or jam it and then I have to go out and fix it (I fix computers and printers). It costs 50 cents a page and whatever I print to that printer is usually worth 50 cents to me.

But seriously, you can get a desktop color printer for like $50 and print all the pics you want and then you won't be wasting other people's time and money. My grandpa gave me this old printer he couldn't figure out how to work, and I thought it would be a piece of shit, but it prints photos really well (there's a setting you change to Photo Enhance) so I've been printing 8.5x11 hi-res shots of U2 on high quality glossy photo stock and then framing them with cheap frames from the dollar store and they look really cool. Once they're in the frame, you can't even tell it's not a real photograph.

Back
Top Bottom