Free Stylin' Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gallery

gallery

gallery

gallery

gallery

arw, you went to sleep and i had no one on aim to talk to (well, it WAS 5:30 am after all), so i figured i could be productive*

*in the sense that i'd keep up the edge-weekend posting, not in the sense that i could do work or go to sleep or anything :D

Re: edge edgeedgeedgeeedgeedge

rockonedge said:
:combust::drool::cute::faint::love::edge::combust:

Thank you iwb! :wave: :D

And that, uh, interesting angle pic is...:ohmy:

*clicks view journal* roe, you have a journal but you don't...

*goes to find more edge pics*

gallery

gallery

for some reason i thought he had a cordless electronic sensory thing on his guitars...you know what i'm talking about? it does exist, i just can't remember what it's called
gallery

gallery

gallery

edge: DDAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
gallery

[imghttp://www.elevation-tour.com/gallery/?displaypic=2nd%20Leg%20Europe%2F2001-07-12%20Cologne%20%28pictures%20by%20Susanne%20Kempf%29%2FCologne1-1-21A.jpg&non_lr=[/img]

the people who write comments on the pictures at elevation-tour.com scare me more than some of the things that people say over here *hides from plebans who say "hey! so and so from there is me!"*
gallery

there were no freaky comments on that one, by the way

gallery

gallery

gallery

Re: Re: edge edgeedgeedgeeedgeedge

IWasBored said:

*clicks view journal* roe, you have a journal but you don't...

*goes to find more edge pics*

uh yeah....:shifty: sorry bout that. i clicked on it and then i realized i didn't want one b/c i already had an lj....and then i couldn't make it go away i didn't know how... :( i'm very sorry maybe i'll update it once and a while. So i felt pretty stupid. I'm sorry if i confused anyone.. :slant:

gallery

i don't think i've ever seen this guitar before...looks like a black version of the green or orange ones
gallery

gallery

gallery

gallery

gallery

Back
Top Bottom