for U2Kitten...Aragorn aka Viggo Mortenson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
To go hand in hand with the Sean Bean thread...more LOTR yumminess in the form of Viggo Mortenson.
biggrin.gif

1442.jpg

1-1481.jpg

31315.jpg

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe and U2 Concert Pics

icon35.gif

icon35.gif

icon35.gif

Thank you so much Sula! That was very nice of you!! I really appreciate this thread!! He is SO hot and sexy and gorgeous! That's my man in Lord of the Rings!
smile.gif

I hope some of the other girls will appreciate his beauty and sex appeal too!

*SWOONS*

smile.gif

dammit, I'm on the photo hunt and I can't stop! lol.

lotr0904.jpg

2.jpg

vanity-fair-10-00-aragorn.jpg

aragorn1.jpg

omg, I'm turning into Gina Marie!
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 12-28-2001).]

R_A_W_R.

yum.

He is such a hottie. RAAAAWWWWRrrrrrr (purrrrrrr).

Moonie
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
"If a student with an accordion had come along, I would've played with them ya know...that was where I was at, I was that desperate to play with somebody."
(Larry, about his Mount Temple days, before forming U2)

*Larry, I played accordion. Can I have a drumstick?*
From the heart, on a blue sign, 11-18-01, Vegas

Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting

(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

What a delicious thread... I think I'm in love
biggrin.gif
He's got the most gorgeous chin, although the facial hair looks very nice too...
I just HAVE to go see LOTR again, I loved it!

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
dammit, I'm on the photo hunt and I can't stop! lol.

lotr0904.jpg

2.jpg

vanity-fair-10-00-aragorn.jpg

aragorn1.jpg

omg, I'm turning into Gina Marie!
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 12-28-2001).]

OMG he is sexy- wrap him up, I'll take him!

Yes Sula we do have something we can agree on and he is hot! Thanks again!
smile.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 12-29-2001).]

I was actually thinking when I was reading the Lemonade Stand thread on this movie: "There HAS to be a thread in PLEBA about this...and one that's probably all pictures with the occasional 'Ohmigod he's soooo hot!!!' comment thrown in."

I was right. You ladies have never let me down. God bless you all, and keep those Aragorn pics coming. Mrrrrooowwwww.
smile.gif

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

sure, Viggo is very handsome....but it's ALL ABOUT ORLANDO BLOOM (aka Legolas!!!!!) hmmm....no pictures to accompany this post, but watch Orlando smolders in LOTR!!!

------------------
"The world is often a wicked place, when you look around, but it's also full of beauty...and beauty is the consolation prize really...and we just have to find more of it and we have to look for it in unexpected places...its not just in those fashion spreads,
that's not real beauty...There is beauty to be found in everyday things."
?Bono
http://home.pacbell.net/sylviaji/

dum te dum...it's new year's day and I'm prowling for photos again.

Viggo-1.jpg

ay_ceremony_viggo.jpg

strider_tos.jpg

2808.jpg

Gina, hurry up and go see the movie.
tongue.gif

-sula aka "the LOTR picture posting whore"

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Hey-you can only DREAM of turning into me.
tongue.gif

Yes, I do dream.
wink.gif
But ahh well. Btw, took you long enough to join the thread!
tongue.gif
when are you going to the movie girl?

-sula

when are you going to the movie girl?

When I can have a 'private screening' with Orlando!!!

*picturing me and him in that 'dirty' Viggo pic*

eek.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
When I can have a 'private screening' with Orlando!!!

*picturing me and him in that 'dirty' Viggo pic*

eek.gif

lmao. *calls up Orlando and sets up a date for Gina Marie*

Was that pic 'dirty'? C'mon...let's call it...er...sensual. Erotic?
biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

-sula

icon35.gif

WOW!! MORE hot sexy pics of him, thanks!
smile.gif

------------------

*calls up Orlando and sets up a date for Gina Marie*
Was that pic 'dirty'? C'mon...let's call it...er...sensual. Erotic?

He tells me to call him Orli.
tongue.gif
. I LOVE younger men.
biggrin.gif
Especially tall, with dark hair-and you can see in one of the pics I posted that SEXY collarbone/neck he has.

Rawr!!! *yum*

And no, I didn't think it was 'dirty' at all-but definitely sensual and erotic.

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Ladies, ya'lls taste in men is *flawless*! Wow! I've seen this movie three times now and Mr. Mortenson is a major reason. Not only was he totally HOT, but he gave a graceful, powerful, honest performance. And Aragorn is a terrific character anyway-- loner, brooding, tough, heroic, humble, brave, unselfish. *sigh* I esp. adored the sceen where right after Boromir tries to take Frodo's ring, and Frodo's all spooked thinking Strider's gonna take it too, and Strider, like the Knight that he is, goes on one knee and rasps, "I would have followed you into the very fires of Mordor" and closes Frodo's hand gently around the ring. WOW! He seered the screen in that one, and in the sceen where he and Boromir reconcile and he gives him a kiss of peace. *bonding* It was wonderful.

My favorite serious line. "All races are bound to this fate, this one doom. You will unite, or you will fall."

Favorite funny line. "It comes in PINTS??"

Favorite Strider line "Let's hunt some orc."
biggrin.gif

Okay, shutting up now. Just had to gush and compliment ya'll on yer taste.
biggrin.gif

Off to finish reading the trilogy,
Sherry Darling of the Shire

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
Ladies, ya'lls taste in men is *flawless*! Wow! I've seen this movie three times now and Mr. Mortenson is a major reason. Not only was he totally HOT, but he gave a graceful, powerful, honest performance. And Aragorn is a terrific character anyway-- loner, brooding, tough, heroic, humble, brave, unselfish. *sigh* I esp. adored the sceen where right after Boromir tries to take Frodo's ring, and Frodo's all spooked thinking Strider's gonna take it too, and Strider, like the Knight that he is, goes on one knee and rasps, "I would have followed you into the very fires of Mordor" and closes Frodo's hand gently around the ring. WOW! He seered the screen in that one, and in the sceen where he and Boromir reconcile and he gives him a kiss of peace. *bonding* It was wonderful.

My favorite serious line. "All races are bound to this fate, this one doom. You will unite, or you will fall."

Favorite funny line. "It comes in PINTS??"

Favorite Strider line "Let's hunt some orc."
biggrin.gif

Okay, shutting up now. Just had to gush and compliment ya'll on yer taste.
biggrin.gif

Off to finish reading the trilogy,
Sherry Darling of the Shire

WOW Sherry, beautiful description of his performance! SIGH! Hey Sherry I had to make my albums private because I was losing my pics but if you will email me at u2kitten@yahoo.com I can send you a link or a private invite, I want you to see them. This goes for anyone else who liked my pics.

Sherry, that scene was my FAVORITE. That little rasp in his voice and the look in his eyes! omg.

And the line about hunting Orcs...priceless.
biggrin.gif

Oh and one more Aragorn scene...the one with him and Arwen. When they're talking about her giving up immortality to be with him. Emotion city! *sigh*

...need to go see the movie again!

-sula aka the LOTR picture posting whore

Kitty, thanks so much! I'll email ya!

Sula, yeah, the lovey scene was great too. Very un-Hollywood, with a very sweet pure little kiss. (Tough job, eh Liv?) I just wish it had been, you know, in the book. Ah well.
biggrin.gif

And hey, if anyone can find me a pic of the scene I described, with Frodo and Strider, I promise to post some hot pics of the guy of your choice.
biggrin.gif
I'd love a pic of that scene....

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Yeah Sula that was a gorgeous scene! I think it's probably the only scene that was not in the book but invented just for the movie but it was nice anyway. I'm sure we'll see more of him and Liv in the next movie!

Sorry, but I couldn't help almost laughing in the movie when Liv said "I'm taking him to see my father" and I got this image of Steven Tyler as an Elf king in my head! Hey come to think of it he'd have been great!
wink.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom