Dublin pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

www.u2eastlink.com has some pics up and you can see your sign :lol:

d61df60f.jpg

:lmao:

OMG! That's me in the front row looking at Bono like eejit! :lol:

Wow! You met ruffian? I met her in Glasgow&you're so right - She is lovely&sweet!! :wink: Such a chatterbox too! :wink:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I also got to meet Ruffian and let me tell you she's a lovely girl! We met while queing up and she's very cool! :D

ruffian is great! :up: met her in line in chicago... very nice lady, indeed!

kellyahern said:

. . . and Miroslava's cool too, but I haven't met her yet :lol:

Miroslava's a sweetie as well- i met her at the Brooklyn Bridge concert last November, and in the box office line at MSG on 5/21. it's wonderful to meet so many Plebans in 'real life'- i hope to meet more of you on the fall leg! :up:

Thank you! Wow, they are quite large in here!
I get goose bumps, when I think of Bono standing in front of me :drool: Those eyes....

kellyahern said:

:lol: , that's okay, I just have memory problems :reject:

61935570.jpg

4c9088ae.jpg

Bona vox, when were thjese taken? Was it after the second gig??

Does anyone know if they had a party after the first show? And where that might have been?

On saturday afternoon, my hubbie and i took the city tour bus, we passed by the Clarence and there were quite a few ppl outside, so we got off the bus and walked over.
We waited for about an hour untill finally on of the drivers told us there was nobody inside (he swore it; hand over chest)
The only ppl still there and driven off were crew; I believed him as it was already nearly 4pm, so I guess the were already at the venue:(
Too bad!

I have some pics btut they aren't nearly as good as all the other posted here, we were seated more to the back, left of the stage.

this gives you an idea how far off we were seated
DSCN3113.jpg

good thing we had the big screens
DSCN3148.jpg

DSCN3162.jpg

DSCN3163.jpg

digsy said:

at least one of his daughters was at twickenham 1 i think
a friend of mine snapped a photo of 4 girls leaning on the b-ramp out of curiosity, one of them looks like one of his daughters... i think... i'm not really exactly certain as to what they look like

thanks!
I was just wondering since John Abraham was going to his first u2 show to see his dad perfom, so that means the rest of them should be there too. (at least Ali.)

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I can't see them!

sorry - i shifted some stuff in m photo bucket account and i think the links are broken now.
flavia - you've got my account details now so grab if if you like

Flavia, I wished I could have been there with you all, close to the rail.

Sorry we missed each other at the clarence, but I entered there between 1 and 2 pm, but left as I didn't see any familiar face. I had another meeting at 2 pm. I guess you didn't stay at the Clarence all day so I didn't bother to go back in the evening.

We were seated pretty far off but guess who was sitting like right in front of us (much to my surprise)??:wink:

DSCN3202.jpg

He didn't stay all that long though, took his kids into the pitch and came back to his wife after the concert .

I read the next day teh VIP spot was also in Hogan stand (were we had our seats), if I had known that Iwould have taken a better look around to see if I could recognise anyone else.

I thougth their kids would all be near the stage somewhere.
I saw that pic of Bono sucking his thumb, I figured that he did that to one of his boys as it was kinda late when he did that (at the end of One if I'm not mistaken)
Of course I could be totally wrong, but it looked kinda cute (even on the big screen)

Niamh_Saoirse said:

I'm sorry to say this but, IT WAS FUCKING ROASTING! :D

Dianne, Lu we missed yous like mad! Teh show wasn't the same with you guys!

You are crazy, but crazy in a good way! I have never laughed so hard in my life! YOU RULE<,GIRLS! :D

no fair - sun AND u2!!
hhmph :grumpy:

glad you had a good time anyway - obviously not nearly as good without Lu and I though :lol:
yeah, you guys rocked too... all together now
"Shiiiiiiiine Jesus shiiiiiine"!!!
:lmao:
was a lot of fun!

Back
Top Bottom