Does anybody else thinks that PLEBA has becomed an obsece place?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

+Laura+

The Fly
Lucca, Tuscany, Italy (soon I will become an ameri
Erm, not that i am complaining *lol* but oh well, Pleba is now full of some yum-yum-ohmygor-eeky pics and some ....'elevated' comments.... dont ya girlies agree with me?

*ponders*

(NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
*+*Laura*+*
Bono's personal bellydancer

It is!! And it's perfect!
redface.gif
)

And off topic, Mrs. Edge, when is it my turn on the stories? It should be soon, right? *waiting patiently(?)*
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Ah, my dear Laura. If you think THIS is obscene, wait 'till you read my story for Gina Marie!!!!!!

*hides under her desk*

Just me-but I love the 'obscenity' of this place. Where else can so many ladies be so open about these things? Guys get to do it ALL THE TIME-so why can't we?

*bring on the obscenity!*

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 10-19-2001).]

Funny you should mention that....you are right after Gina Marie (who is after Browneyedgirl!)
smile.gif

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
It is!! And it's perfect!
redface.gif
)

And off topic, Mrs. Edge, when is it my turn on the stories? It should be soon, right? *waiting patiently(?)*
smile.gif

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Funny you should mention that....you are right after Gina Marie (who is after Browneyedgirl!)
smile.gif

smile.gif
You said something about 15 when I mailed you the form so I just counted and figured out it had to be me soon. It has been ups and downs wether I should mail you some changes in my form but I hold myself back and will stick to the form. I'm so curious about what it's gonna be like.
smile.gif
Keep up the good work!!

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

This Forum Is not Obscene!!!!!!!!!
rolleyes.gif

*ponders about that posibility, but rejects it immediately*

I think this the only forum in interference that actually gives us the chance to drool, get hot and look at HOT U2 !!!
biggrin.gif

We can't be blamed...
tongue.gif

------------------
I've got no hope in this world...
Just you...
and you are not mine...
Stateless

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
I love this forum, I just have 1 month here but I have gotten a lot of fun.. but something is happening to it, and is sad..
frown.gif

Yeah, Winter!

It seems it's getting more restrictive about the things we post in it.
*Doesn't like the idea at all*

------------------
I've got no hope in this world...
Just you...
and you are not mine...
Stateless

GIRLS...this is now the ONLY place where I can be obsce--er, MYSELF!!!
wink.gif

LONG LIVE THE OBSECE (ha ha) PLEBA!!

AND THE OBSCENE PLEBA AS WELL!!!

*get up get up! Put the body in MOTION!!!*
biggrin.gif

Disco!

lol better not let nekkid Sparky see this....

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n' rolla
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

You mean to tell me this place wasn't always "obscene" what a shame!
Riddler wonders what an earth was talked about before the elevated threads....it can't have all been apple pie and cream.

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom