Design Cover-sheet For Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
Hi gang. Anyone feeling creative today? I desperately need a cover sheet to go over the messages that shall be delivered to Bono for his Birthday...you can check this out in PLEBA....but I need something fitting that would look nice as a cover to the bound messages...can you help? It's Bono's 44th which I'm sure you know so if you could design something appropriate i'd appreciate it...you can perhaps post it here, if you can manage it or send it as an attachment to me at -

declanoreilly@mail.com

please don't forget to include your own name as the designer. Thanks a lot all..I really appreciate it, only 4 days to go!!!

I have some Bono collages if that's something you could use. Or is that not the right thing? Anyway I could write on it with photoshop if you want. Let me know if I'm barking up the wrong tree here.

bonocollage2.jpg

How about some of the special pictures from Africa, like the one of him dancing w/ the beautiful girl..the other photos w/ children? Maybe someone could make something like that, and put some of his quotes, or just some words like peace, love, hope..happy birthday

I could do that, but it would take a long time. :huh:This collage was already done and I just replaced some and added the words. There are a lot of girls here who are a LOT more gifted with photoshop than I am, and if anyone wants to undertake Mrs. Springsteen's good idea or make anything else it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all:)

MrsSpringsteen said:
How about some of the special pictures from Africa, like the one of him dancing w/ the beautiful girl..the other photos w/ children? Maybe someone could make something like that, and put some of his quotes, or just some words like peace, love, hope..happy birthday

untitled.JPG

There. Sorry it's small. I thought I had that pic bigger somwhere else. I suppose I could scan the magazine cover and make a bigger one if needs be. That's my favorite Bono pic and my favorite Bono quote.

Thanks a lot girls..they're fab! U2Kitten I'm going to use your design as a cover sheet and LivLuvAndBootlegMusic I'll use yours either inside or at the back if that's ok. I'm really grateful and thankful that you came to my rescue..I appreciate it. Roll on Monday!!!

Thank you hanover but I don't think people like mine that much. If somebody else still wants to come forward and make a big one for the cover it's okay with me.

I still haven't left my birthday message for Bono because I can't think of what I want to say.

U2Kitten said:
Thank you hanover but I don't think people like mine that much. If somebody else still wants to come forward and make a big one for the cover it's okay with me.

I still haven't left my birthday message for Bono because I can't think of what I want to say.

ahem: "Happy Birthday, Bono (or What I Would Say To Him If Given The Chance")

STOP LIVING A LIE! COME & TAKE ME AWAY TO A PRIVATE ISLAND PARADISE WHERE I WILL FEED YOU PASSIONFRUIT & WASH YOUR BEAUTIFUL LONG HAIR EACH DAY IN THE CRYSTAL WATERS OF 8 FLOWING WATER FALLS.

:ohmy: Ummm...did I say that out loud??? 'Scuse me while I look for my medication. :reject:

:lmao:

madonna's child said:
lmao, BluRmGrl :D

thank you...I'm really quite harmless when medicated properly.

actually, come to think of it, I believe my husband KEEPS me medicated so I don't run off to Ireland and make a nuisance of myself! :)

BluRmGrl said:

ahem: "Happy Birthday, Bono (or What I Would Say To Him If Given The Chance")

STOP LIVING A LIE! COME & TAKE ME AWAY TO A PRIVATE ISLAND PARADISE WHERE I WILL FEED YOU PASSIONFRUIT & WASH YOUR BEAUTIFUL LONG HAIR EACH DAY IN THE CRYSTAL WATERS OF 8 FLOWING WATER FALLS.

:ohmy: Ummm...did I say that out loud??? 'Scuse me while I look for my medication. :reject:

:lmao:

OMG! :censored: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom