Brand New Pics Of Bono And Edge Recording Today Performance!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just saw them. OMG!

Does someone have the capability to enlarge these? That would be awesome!

They look really good :)

I hope we will get larger ones! :cute:

I must say, I am not digging Bono's beard, but his clothes and his hair look great and Edge is so cute! :love: I can't wait to see this on TV!

OMG, there's nothing better than new Bono/Edge pics.

Thanks for posting them, I sure hope someone can post them bigger. Now I really can't wait for next week.

I really want to see Bono's outfit, it looks like he's got some new sweater jacket thing going on.:drool:

Phuzzie_the_camera_girl said:

maybe they were afraid Bono would talk too much and use up the rest of the time ;) :shifty:

:lol: true! or....that he would let the :censored: word slip again! it's actually only live on the east coast so they could have fixed that....

Pics from u2guatemala.com:

todayshow04.jpg

todayshow02.jpg

todayshow01.jpg

todayshow03.jpg

todayshow05.jpg

FishNeedsABicycle said:
Edge looks so cute!

Bono looks kinda weird with the beard, but maybe that's just me...and I'm not used to it...

Nice pix, although I admit that I have trouble getting used to bearded Bonos also. It's the Sexy Neck Squad thing I guess.....anyway!!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :evil: :censored: :heart: :combust:

teehee said:
Pics from u2guatemala.com:

todayshow04.jpg

todayshow02.jpg

todayshow01.jpg

todayshow03.jpg

todayshow05.jpg

Thank you so much for finding these BIG! Bono looks completely awesome with the scruff, not too crazy about the blazer, but the burgundy shirt and scruff are just fine. Edge is stunning as always, and I so love how he keeps wearing that leather jacket, very nice to know he wears things more than once. And he's singing with his eyes closed again :cute:

Re: Re: Bono Is Just Too Beautiful

Moonlit_Angel said:

You are?

For what?

Angela

The New York Times is having a series of talks with various famous people in fields like literature, journalism, TV and such on the weekend of March 7-9.
Bono is appearing at 6 pm on March 9th in Manhattan.
I'd tried to get a ticket on the Internet site, but kept getting a message that tickets were no longer available. A few hours later, though, I decided to try ordering a ticket through the phone number in the ad--and I got a ticket!!!
I'm trying not to get too excited yet because a) I've got a TON of work to do before then! and b) Events do get cancelled. But when I am in the auditorium waiting for Bono to walk onto the stage--THAT's when I'll believe it, and that's when I'll get really happy about it!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom