Bonosapian Researchers Inc. AGM....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself.....what can you laugh at!? Life is too short to be serious all the time! Nothing wrong with a bit of mindless fun!! :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I don't want to look desperate because of the fact I'm not a premmie yet...I'm sorry for the confusion :hug:

Vice President Midwest Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc. :nerd:

lol thats ok! :hug:...anyone who has an issue with it just needs to relax a bit and learn to laugh!!

U2isthebest said:
Gluey, Is there anything particular that I should be focusing on for my research at this point. :hyper: ...:shifty:

Currently Listening: "1985"/Bowling For Soup

Just absorb as much as you can, from any angle, in any situation.....and share the juicy bits!!

Ahh..certainly...would I be allowed to direct you and our fellow researchers to the Bono in Court thread for careful observation of the Bonosapien out of his natural dress in a drastically different but still beautiful skin. Take careful note that the Bonosapien looks quite tired, but still in very good condition :drool:

Currently Listening: "Champagne Supernova"/Oasis

gluey said:
Bravo! Bravo! :applaud:

Thank you....I've been studying these pictures of the Bonosapien quite carefully and with the natural stubble he has grown recently, I must say he is looking quite :drool: I certainly did not concentrate on any other areas of the Bonosapien in my careful examination.:shifty:

Good point JC!

I dub thee.....

Vice President Medical Examiner for Bonosapian Researchers Inc. :nerd:
Welcome aboard my twisted sistah!!! :hug:

Hi Liv! Welcome aboard!!

As founding member in your division you can be.....

Vice President East African Division for Bonosapian Researchers Inc :nerd:

We'll try and get together a team to work under your supervision....:wink:

Done. I'm gonna need some collaboration from Merc, given her field experience and superior knowledge of science and medicine.

We just need to encourage his love on New Zealand and make him come to my 'lab' more often....

Hmm maybe we need our Climate Controller to control our climate too.....for the safety of the Bonosapian seeing we only have one of him at this stage....

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:lol: If you :combust: any further...I might have to drop a bucket of ice cold water over your head! :giggle:

That would be lovely if a certain drummer and I were getting wet together like in a certan gif...:ohmy:...:shifty:

Oh...I think I may be able to...my feminine wiles will be very distracting..I'll simply send a cat into his hotel room, so he'll run quickly into mine...across the hall...:whistle: Then of course, I'll have to shut the door to make sure the scary kitty doesn't come in and hurt us...:shifty:

U2isthebest said:
Oh...I think I may be able to...my feminine wiles will be very distracting..I'll simply send a cat into his hotel room, so he'll run quickly into mine...across the hall...:whistle: Then of course, I'll have to shut the door to make sure the scary kitty doesn't come in and hurt us...:shifty:

:lmao: Very sneaky sis :wink:

Back
Top Bottom