Bono's Short Hair Vol 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Betty

Refugee
I found this in In Touch. :up:

bonocut.jpg

:hmm: About time to go get my hair cut and snatch that mag right on outta there! :wink: Thanks Bono's Betty!

A lot of people didn't like hairy Bono because they knew he was bald/balding and wished he would just come out with it aka short hair, to which all my little sisters is now cute/hot.

I'm going to sound like I have a turtleneck and live in New York, but does anybody else think that Mischa Barton looks like Elaine in the Festivus episode, when her makeup smears off from the steam.

phattom said:
I'm going to sound like I have a turtleneck and live in New York, but does anybody else think that Mischa Barton looks like Elaine in the Festivus episode, when her makeup smears off from the steam.
:lmao: I just watched that episode last night! It was on TBS, and yes, I can see it.

Hey there

Wondering if anyone has a progression of these 'short hair' pics around..ie from first 'sighting' to, oh, yesterday? lol

what im trying to determine is if he cut it short once, like in the spring, and is now just letting it grow back in?

my theory is that he's letting it grow back in time to resume the tour late fall....anyone?

gabrielvox said:
Hey there

Wondering if anyone has a progression of these 'short hair' pics around..ie from first 'sighting' to, oh, yesterday? lol

what im trying to determine is if he cut it short once, like in the spring, and is now just letting it grow back in?

my theory is that he's letting it grow back in time to resume the tour late fall....anyone?

nope, he started a bit longer and red... it's shorter now I think :)
first possible evidence, sunday april 9 I think
bonoandgavin8nv.jpg

last recent pic I have from monaco, may 27th
bonosinging28we.png

thankyou said:
galeongirl:eagle eyes!!

nice job.

:shifty:

and then there was that moment, the day after his birhtday... when it was a bit long, and he used hairgel...

as seen on :nerd:
bonofuzzywomanoffaithministrie.jpg

:shifty: no, I am NOT obsessed.........rly, I'm not!

I think Bono looks great with short hair and with long hair. While I've always felt partial to his long hair, when I flipped to that page of my magazine...wow! That's a great pic of him. :cute:

Galeongirl said:

bonofuzzywomanoffaithministrie.jpg

:shifty: no, I am NOT obsessed.........rly, I'm not!

OMG

you think YOURE obsessed??

there goes my vow not to buy any more of these glasses

if thats the citrus that it looks like, oh no...

edit: i would say that in that pic his hair is the longest...looks like it hasnt been cut since april uh huh....hmm..

Last edited:
gabrielvox said:

OMG

you think YOURE obsessed??

there goes my vow not to buy any more of these glasses

if thats the citrus that it looks like, oh no...

edit: i would say that in that pic his hair is the longest...looks like it hasnt been cut since april uh huh....hmm..
:) that's why I posted it :wink:

heh and I want a pair of his shades.. but I'm not sure if my parents ever would allow me to wear them :lol:
I love the pink Armani's :)

Dismantled said:

HOT DAMN!!!
:drool:

if making out with a computer is wrong...well than baby...I don't wanna be right:drool: :drool: :combust:

niiiccceeeeeeeeeee thank you:bow:

:lmao: omg you evil woman! You just made me fell off my chair! :lol:
he hee... my fave of the moment is the one with the hairgel.. :drool: huge pic too... and he does the eyebrow thingy, that's so cute :cute:

Galeongirl said:

:lmao: omg you evil woman! You just made me fell off my chair! :lol:
he hee... my fave of the moment is the one with the hairgel.. :drool: huge pic too... and he does the eyebrow thingy, that's so cute

:lmao: sorry:wink:

yes..the hairgel:shifty: ...oooh what i could do with Bono and a tub of hairgel...:drool:

:lmao:

love the eyebrow thingy too:yes::drool:

Back
Top Bottom