Bono's Dancing Girls V - Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2 fans are the best!

I know this is totally random, but aren't U2 fans the greatest!!!! Isn't U2 the greatest!!! lol Sorry I just couldn't hold it in!!

MilwaukeeShow073.jpg

MilwaukeeShow074.jpg

MilwaukeeShow075.jpg

MilwaukeeShow078.jpg

MilwaukeeShow079.jpg

Aww! Look at them! :cute:

Thanks for sharing those...

And yes, U2 fans can be pretty special people ! :love:

Thanks everyone...

:cute: :love:

I had not seen that! Thank you! What is he saying to you before he started singing Strangers in the Night? :drool:
Could you hear? or do you recall? I had trouble hearing myself...

Anyway congrats! :hug:

Re: Bono Moment

Canadninan said:
I know this is wayyyyy late but I finally got my hands on the dvd from the 5-12 concert I went to. I decided to capture my moment from the dvd since I finally got my hands on it! Check it out if you like!

http://s41.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=0XVBZ1D9CYQ9W286DZU9JGS71P

add y o u s e n d i t

PS:pLEBANS rock too!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!

bonoblack.bmp

I just love this pic!!!

2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

I had not seen that video clip either until tonite. Beautiful. Like Miroslava said, do you have more details, what was he saying. I like how he changed up to 'Strangers In The Night'. And after the song how it appeared he blew you a kiss and had his hand on his heart.
1.gif

Wow, Canadninan!!!! (I keep thinking your name is Canadian!)

What an awesome, awesome clip!!! You look so happy, it's really heartwarming. :cute:

And now I would like to start a sub appreciation thread...for modern digital technology!!! We are soooo lucky that people bring digital cameras and videocorders to these shows. Were this the mid 80s or even the early 90s NO WAY would we be able to share such awesome coverage of these events! :up:

Mrs. Edge said:

And now I would like to start a sub appreciation thread...for modern digital technology!!! We are soooo lucky that people bring digital cameras and videocorders to these shows. Were this the mid 80s or even the early 90s NO WAY would we be able to share such awesome coverage of these events! :up:

No kidding! The fact that when a girl gets up there people start whipping out their cameras is just very cool. :yes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

No kidding! The fact that when a girl gets up there people start whipping out their cameras is just very cool. :yes:

It is downright amazing! I have heard from a few people that took the pictures and had not talked to me at all that simply said "I knew whoever was up there would really want these, so I just started shooting"

:love: :heart:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

HOLY SHIT... I knew I was going to miss something GINORMOUS by being gone so much once the 3rd leg started back up. Miro - you made it, girl. You feckin' OWNED that stage!!!

And I must know one thing, no two things: 1) How do you ever return to normal life after such an experience? 2) Will you tutor me on how to have a concert experience JUST.LIKE.YOU? :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:

BluRmGrl said:

And I must know one thing, no two things: 1) How do you ever return to normal life after such an experience? 2) Will you tutor me on how to have a concert experience JUST.LIKE.YOU? :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:

Awww! :hugs: Everyone is so damn :cute: around here...

Let's see

1) You don't. It will be a week today and I still have not been able to stop grinning like a foo'. No post dance depression, nothing. Just grinning like a fool.

2) I wish I knew the secret cause I'd be using it myself. :shifty:

I think the key is to just let go and have fun at the show. No expectations, no inhibitions, just pure enjoyment :drool:

I don't think B had any prior idea of bringing me up (as it has happened to other girls where he locks in on them earlier in the show and he comes back and gets them). I think he just saw me having a great time, clapping and dancing down there and remembered I was Latin and in a split second said, "well, let's see what that one can do..." I think I'll get a better idea as soon as the DV I am downloading finishes. In the teeny video, I swear that he sees me, stops for a split second and then whooooooosh, he's on the move, but can't tell...

And well, it pays to advertise! :wink:

Miroslava said:

Awww! :hugs: Everyone is so damn :cute: around here...

Let's see

1) You don't. It will be a week today and I still have not been able to stop grinning like a foo'. No post dance depression, nothing. Just grinning like a fool.

2) I wish I knew the secret cause I'd be using it myself. :shifty:

I think the key is to just let go and have fun at the show. No expectations, no inhibitions, just pure enjoyment :drool:

I don't think B had any prior idea of bringing me up (as it has happened to other girls where he locks in on them earlier in the show and he comes back and gets them). I think he just saw me having a great time, clapping and dancing down there and remembered I was Latin and in a split second said, "well, let's see what that one can do..." I think I'll get a better idea as soon as the DV I am downloading finishes. In the teeny video, I swear that he sees me, stops for a split second and then whooooooosh, he's on the move, but can't tell...

And well, it pays to advertise! :wink:

Exactomundo!

I need to work on my advertising campaign this weekend. :giggle: How about "Snowball's Chance?"

All I'm saying is, if I get my ass up there I want photgraphic evidence, since no one got pics of Larry giving us the sticks! Hence, phuzzie's faithful replication on my avatar. :cute:

Ok, well, I just got the bigger, longer better video.... :hyper: :drool:

A few observations:

1. In the first dance sequence, Bono makes an "oh my god he's not gonna stop and she's gonna run me over" face as I make the really quick turn and end up in his arm. It is hilarious!

2. In the second dance sequence, right after he says "get it pushed out the Edge" or something like that he also makes a hilarious face when he's coming at me and what do I do? I spin away (on purpose mind you) but for a second he has this look of WTF and then he catches on

3. He said Muchas Gracias at the end of the dance :cute: Didnt hear that.

4. He kissed my hand. Didn't remember that.

5. I look like an ass when he keeps talking to me and I just keep staring at him like a deer in the head lights. You can't hear ANYTHING up there. Much, much credit and respect to Laura and others that have gotten up there to PLAY!

6. He's such a showman. After he spinned me in front of him and then I moved to the side for some strange reason, my arms were in an ackward position, and just with a tap he let me know that and I moved out of the way (or else he was trying to get me to do down to the ledge below so I didn't look so Green Giant-like! :lol:). I just hope he didnt think I was trying to manhadle him :shifty:

Off to watch again!

:drool:

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be great to hear what he his thinking in his mind when he decides to pick one of us....and what he's thinking while it's all going on? I'd love to be a fly on the wall in his brain.

Miro, my post dance depression happend about a week later, but it was brief. Hopefully you won't even get depressed.

I couldn't hear anything he said to me up there either. And apparently he kissed my hand the first time he sang Bad to me (before the dance), and I missed that too. WHY do the brain/ears have to go defunct at a time like that? :scream:

I too am in total awe of anyone who could actually PLAY with them onstage. I couldn't do that in a trillion years.

Mrs. Edge said:
Wouldn't it be great to hear what he his thinking in his mind when he decides to pick one of us....and what he's thinking while it's all going on? I'd love to be a fly on the wall in his brain.

Miro, my post dance depression happend about a week later, but it was brief. Hopefully you won't even get depressed.

I couldn't hear anything he said to me up there either. And apparently he kissed my hand the first time he sang Bad to me (before the dance), and I missed that too. WHY do the brain/ears have to go defunct at a time like that? :scream:

I too am in total awe of anyone who could actually PLAY with them onstage. I couldn't do that in a trillion years.
:huh: youre not the only one that seems to have suffered memory loss up there. I was astounded at the things that went on when I watched the video! Why oh why dont I remember him moaning in my ear or singing to me? How could i forget him SINGING to me? :crazy:

I ran home during lunch to go watch the new video I mentioned before. I only had time to upload Fast Cars, I will try to get the other ones later tonight...

Please note that I have no idea if this will work for EVERYONE but it does for me. It is a VOB file... It is approx. 70 MBs

http://s63.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=0LQWIDLSLGF310EXBBD8BAA85

If you're sick of me and my story, please feel free to roll your eyes and disregard :reject:

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
:huh: youre not the only one that seems to have suffered memory loss up there. I was astounded at the things that went on when I watched the video! Why oh why dont I remember him moaning in my ear or singing to me? How could i forget him SINGING to me? :crazy:

I'd forget my own damn name! If I actually make it on stage in December, I just pray: a) that I can at least give the appearance of keeping my wits about me; b) somebody - ANYBODY - gets good photos of it; and c) my motor skills and reasoning capabilities don't crap out on me. :huh: :)

Miroslava said:
I ran home during lunch to go watch the new video I mentioned before. I only had time to upload Fast Cars, I will try to get the other ones later tonight...

Please note that I have no idea if this will work for EVERYONE but it does for me. It is a VOB file... It is approx. 70 MBs

http://s63.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=0LQWIDLSLGF310EXBBD8BAA85

If you're sick of me and my story, please feel free to roll your eyes and disregard :reject:

I'm downloading your video now, hopefully it'll work for me :)

"The girl with no name" :lol:

Miro, you've got moves! :up::up::up:

Last edited:
BluRmGrl said:

I'd forget my own damn name! If I actually make it on stage in December, I just pray: a) that I can at least give the appearance of keeping my wits about me; b) somebody - ANYBODY - gets good photos of it; and c) my motor skills and reasoning capabilities don't crap out on me. :huh: :)

You know what? Honestly, if he pulled you up you would be totally calm. He really has a way of putting you at ease. Probably because anyone who gets pulled up is high on a combination of adrenaline and dopamine! :drunk:

Mrs. Edge said:

You know what? Honestly, if he pulled you up you would be totally calm. He really has a way of putting you at ease. Probably because anyone who gets pulled up is high on a combination of adrenaline and dopamine! :drunk:

Agreed. I get 10 times more freaked out watching pictures or the video than I did when it was happening... He takes care of you :cute:

And just FYI, I believe that video will only work for those with DVD players on their computers...

And thanks Souly! :sexywink:

What he is saying

Miroslava said:
:cute: :love:

I had not seen that! Thank you! What is he saying to you before he started singing Strangers in the Night? :drool:
Could you hear? or do you recall? I had trouble hearing myself...

Anyway congrats! :hug:

He was asking me my name and where I was from and then he said I love you (I have no idea where that came from? the rest I can not recall after that). I couldn't say anything! I was so tongue tied all I could do is smile at him (I am really shy at times). I was so timid cos I was on stage there with him and in front of thousands of people (including my boyfriend) I wanted to cry I was so happy I wanted to say thank you for making my life! There are so many things that I wish I could say but thank you is the first thing I would say if we ever meet again (It is so wierd because prior to this there had been a lot of tragedy going on in my life and I was really sad for a long time, it was like he knew or something and he wanted to help, I don't know!) He was just so sweet up there and I will never forget the experience for the rest of life!!!

BTW : Congrats to you Miroslava you were soooo awesome up there!! Did you take flamenco by any chance? I saw your vid and You rocked!!!!

:love:

What you just wrote is so sweet Canadninan. I wish you'd had a chance to say those things too, but I think he senses that anyway... Ok, this thread makes me turn into a cheese puff... :uhoh:

And no flamenco classes for me, just latin blood :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom