Bono visited mey yesterday! Woooo Hoooo!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_LeMon

Refugee
Oh boy oh boy! It was gorgeous! Last week I went to the studio, but nobody was there (except Sam) And I left a letter for B-man. Geeeeeeeeeeeez! I never ever imagined this would happen once. Well we know each other personally, but we weren't in that relation. And my phone rang early yesterday, and it was him... He was in the town, and said: 'Do ya mind if I'll pop to yer place later at 3?'

Oh yeah! We were drinkin smokin talkin a lot. Ohh geeez, still try to find the words... Here is a shot from yesterday...

Conversation with Bono in LeMon's kitchen
w/ Bono, Jules and LeMon
bono_lemon_kitchen.jpg

:yes:

Is this for real?! :shocked:

This is from yesterday? Where were you? I thought he was in DC? Hey did he shave his beard? Is this true or a joke?

So if this was yesterday he did shave off his beard? Mr. LeMon where is your kitchen, Hungary or Dublin?

lmao :lol:

yeah, and I went shopping with Madonna. :rolleyes:

That's a nice photo manipulation.

lmao@shopping with madonna

Ehh.. I am confused..
But he was with you, huh? He seems so.. ehh... good.. ehh.. :der:

Kind of a cool coincidence he was wearing the same thing yesterday as he was when you met him in Dublin innit? ;)

He does look very good in that pictutre though...:drool:

:wave:

~J

I like scruffy Bono better. :yes: :tongue: :evil:

lol@empty heinekens..looks like my place at the moment :shifty:

when i first saw the photo is looked authentic..........but now that i'm looking at it again...it looks photoshopped. great work tho LOL

Ohh dear oh dear... Wrote the story in Hungarian, I'll need an exact translation, cos it's really funny...

:lmao:

I have to admit for two seconds I was :eek: and thinking wtf did you write in the note, because I have to try that!!!

:drool: good work on the pic though. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom