Bono up for another Oscar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keocmb

Refugee
Best Original Song
''The Heart Of Every Girl,'' Mona Lisa Smile (music by Elton John, lyrics by Bernie Taupin)
''Into The West,'' ''The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King'' (music and lyrics by Howard Shore, Fran Walsh, Annie Lennox)
''Man of The Hour,'' ''Big Fish'' (music and lyrics by Eddie Vedder)
''You Will Be My Ain True Love,'' ''Cold Mountain'' (music and lyrics by Sting)
''Time Enough For Tears,'' ''In America'' (music and lyrics by Bono, Gavin Friday And Maurice Seezer

:up:

Keocmb said:
Best Original Song
''The Heart Of Every Girl,'' Mona Lisa Smile (music by Elton John, lyrics by Bernie Taupin)
''Into The West,'' ''The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King'' (music and lyrics by Howard Shore, Fran Walsh, Annie Lennox)
''Man of The Hour,'' ''Big Fish'' (music and lyrics by Eddie Vedder)
''You Will Be My Ain True Love,'' ''Cold Mountain'' (music and lyrics by Sting)
''Time Enough For Tears,'' ''In America'' (music and lyrics by Bono, Gavin Friday And Maurice Seezer

:up:
very tough struggle, these are all very good artists!!!!!

If you have e-mule or something alike try this link:

ed2k://|file|Time.Enough.For.Tears.-.Bono.-.Gavin.Friday.-.Seezer.-.Andrea.Corr.-.BSO.In.America.-.[.www.u2sevilla.tk.].mp3|6057924|104AE63AE7028F4C4963CF40172D2729|/

:( I'm so glad my embarassment for posting the wrong information has spread to both of the posts. That's wonderful.

I do have the mp3, but my computer died and I can't get into it. E-mail me and once I get it fixed, I'll send you the song. Unless, of course, you find it somewhere else first.

Keocmb@aol.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom