Bono in Paris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:

BonoBobVanityFairmagazinesm.jpg

:cute:

LOL!! I keep forgetting that Geldof is in the pic too :wink:

Nice posts, Guguza.
Our man looks divine. He looks a bit more serious than usual on this meeting. I'll bet he had some tense moments inside.
Great closeups -want to give him a big:kiss:

Jeannieco said:
I am waiting with baited breath for pictures of Bono and the band in Sundance at the film festival! Rumors are flying they will be performing there tomorrow night, so they may be there now..
Ok, photo hounds... where are the pictures??? :)

:dancing: a whole week of new pics is coming, jeannie!! he's been confirmed in davos too! :camera:

and DOL, I'll e-mail you as soon as possible, keep a pen and a piece of paper ready :wave:

Jeannieco said:
REALLY!! Squeeee!!!! I was hoping this wasn't a rumor!!!!

Awesome!!! Can't wait!!! Thanks onekea for the update!!!!
This calls for a new thread don't you think?
It's all yours!

and that means he will be this year again only 3 hrs and 7 min. far from my house...:banghead:

:grumpy: :sigh:

onekea said:

:dancing: a whole week of new pics is coming, jeannie!! he's been confirmed in davos too! :camera:

and DOL, I'll e-mail you as soon as possible, keep a pen and a piece of paper ready :wave:

Help! Where are you finding he is comfirmed for Davos? So far he is not on the list on the website, but hoping they update it with that great news that he will be there......

Go to Google NewsBono and Archbishop for Forum
2 days ago

Bono, the Archbishop of Dublin and EU Commissioner Charlie McCreevy will be among 2,000 VIPs attending the World Economic Forum next week. Founded in 1971, the Geneva-based foundation holds an annual meeting of top political and business leaders to discuss global issues.

Also contributing to the 2008 event, to be held in Davos, Switzerland, from January 23-27, will be former President Mary Robinson and businessmen Denis O'Brien and Peter Sutherland. The theme of this year's Forum is 'The Power of Collaborative Innovation'

JCOSTER said:
Go to Google NewsBono and Archbishop for Forum
2 days ago

Bono, the Archbishop of Dublin and EU Commissioner Charlie McCreevy will be among 2,000 VIPs attending the World Economic Forum next week. Founded in 1971, the Geneva-based foundation holds an annual meeting of top political and business leaders to discuss global issues.

Also contributing to the 2008 event, to be held in Davos, Switzerland, from January 23-27, will be former President Mary Robinson and businessmen Denis O'Brien and Peter Sutherland. The theme of this year's Forum is 'The Power of Collaborative Innovation'

I should have remembered that Google is our best friend....Thanks so much for the info JC!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom