Back to Work at HQ!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
d19151a6.jpg

I so would love to have a pair of shoes like Bono's! :drool: They look soooo comfy and would be perfect for my foot condition. :yes: Love the crucifix!! :cool:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Ah yes, the green monstrosity is back, donned with a peace sign! I love it!! By absolute coincidence, I'm wearing my green monstrosity today but I have a U2 pin instead. Alhtough Bono's hat is giving me ideas....:hmm:

Thanks for the lovely new pics BonoFox! :hug:

i couldn't believe my eyes when i watched AI and saw that hat...cuz exactly one week before bono's AI aired i was shopping at venice beach and had bought the same hat! i guess they're fairly common, and bono has always liked the green army hat look. but it's funny cuz i personally have not seen a lot of those particular hats w/the peace sign on them, and because i hadn't seen it before i thought it was kinda unique. they were at a rasta street vendor's stand and they had either a black or a red peace sign on the front. i opted for the black peace symbol, cuz i thought the red kinda looked too cheesy (like i bought it on the street!)...:shrug: oh well, just more proof that bono can make anything look good!! :yes: :drool:

Hi,

this is my first posting here at interference, the following pictures
are a bit from my impressions from last thursday at the HQ,
enjoy it... .

190408125348_sonstige_02_15_05_08.jpg

190408125349_sonstige_03_15_04_08.jpg

190408125349_sonstige_04_15_04_08.jpg

190408125350_sonstige_05_15_04_08.jpg

190408125350_sonstige_06_15_04_08.jpg

bye from Germany and have a nice day, Eastfly

Last edited:
Eastfly said:
Hi,

this is my first posting here at interference, the following pictures
are a bit from my impressions from last thursday at the HQ,
enjoy it... .

190408125349_sonstige_03_15_04_08.jpg

bye from Germany and have a nice day, Eastfly

:bono: Oops... Didn't see that one comin'... :lol:

:wave: Thanks for the pix. Please accept my apologies but I couldn't help but caption this pic given Bono's reputation for driving.

youvedonewhat said:

:bono: Oops... Didn't see that one comin'... :lol:

:wave: Thanks for the pix. Please accept my apologies but I couldn't help but caption this pic given Bono's reputation for driving.

Yes but isn`t that the elusive drummer driving that car........:larry: :faint:

Come on Larry get out and let someone get a pix...........:drool:

Bono was looking a bit tired in those close up snaps. I wonder if u2 turned on paul :lol:

Pamelakellett said:

Yes but isn`t that the elusive drummer driving that car........:larry: :faint:

Come on Larry get out and let someone get a pix...........:drool:

That is definitelly Larry! I recognized the jawline. He should definitely get out and meet with fans. I'm just thankful there is a pic with him in it. :wink:

Pamelakellett said:

:evil: Looks like a family sized mercedes - I wouldn`t say no to a lift...........:evil:

It's a Mercedes E-class, and not a new one (looks to be maybe maybe five years old...) That's the middle-of-the-road Mercedes, selling for somewhere around $60k Actually, kind of nice that he doesn't splash out on anything more expensive.

* A fan from Alaska that was asked by Sam to go in and up to join the band in rehersal for 2 HOURS!!!!!:ohmy:
the fan hung out with the band while they rehersed and Danny and Eno were there too!!!:ohmy:

**Here is the story and band pic!!

Yeah, some people get pushy but I wasn't going to act like them - I knew I had all week and I'd get my chance. There were a lot of people there on Tuesday and Wednesday and Bono didn't stay out very long (a couple of minutes). I did manage to get my book signed on Tuesday and on Wednesday night (actually very early Thursday morning) got Edge and Adam to sign it too.

Sam told me to come on inside at about 3:30 on Friday. Bono was standing at the top of the stairs and told me to come up. I walked in the studio and there was Paul McGuinness, Brian Eno, Danny Lanois, Dallas, Edge, Adam, and a couple of techs. Danny told me to grab a seat on the couch. Bono came back in and they were ready to start playing over some vocals that had been previously recorded. Dallas was running around making sure the guitars were in tune and the effects were set right. After the first run through Larry came in. Bono was sitting on the couch next to me playing the Irish Falcon. Edge was about 10 feet away from me. It was so cool being that close to the man that inspired me to learn to play guitar. I did see the name of the song they were playing but don't want to give it away (I'm sure the band doesn't want it to get out yet). They played it about 8 times while I was there. Interesting to listen in on the talk between takes. BTW, the song was amazing!

e24cb345.jpg

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
* A fan from Alaska that was asked by Sam to go in and up to join the band in rehersal for 2 HOURS!!!!!:ohmy:
the fan hung out with the band while they rehersed and Danny and Eno were there too!!!:ohmy:

**Here is the story band pic!!

Yeah, some people get pushy but I wasn't going to act like them - I knew I had all week and I'd get my chance. There were a lot of people there on Tuesday and Wednesday and Bono didn't stay out very long (a couple of minutes). I did manage to get my book signed on Tuesday and on Wednesday night (actually very early Thursday morning) got Edge and Adam to sign it too.

Sam told me to come on inside at about 3:30 on Friday. Bono was standing at the top of the stairs and told me to come up. I walked in the studio and there was Paul McGuinness, Brian Eno, Danny Lanois, Dallas, Edge, Adam, and a couple of techs. Danny told me to grab a seat on the couch. Bono came back in and they were ready to start playing over some vocals that had been previously recorded. Dallas was running around making sure the guitars were in tune and the effects were set right. After the first run through Larry came in. Bono was sitting on the couch next to me playing the Irish Falcon. Edge was about 10 feet away from me. It was so cool being that close to the man that inspired me to learn to play guitar. I did see the name of the song they were playing but don't want to give it away (I'm sure the band doesn't want it to get out yet). They played it about 8 times while I was there. Interesting to listen in on the talk between takes. BTW, the song was amazing!

e24cb345.jpg

:shocked: WOW! Lucky guy! :up:

BonoFox1 said:

**Here is the story band pic!!

e24cb345.jpg

:faint:

Wow amazing story. That must be every fans dream.

Did they ask your opinion at any time about the song they were playing?

At least someone has got a recent pix of Larry. Looks like he`s got his hair slicked back again.

But why didn`t you ask what cologne they use?????!!!!!!

:drool: :drool:

Question:

Here is my picture of the door with my name:

DSCF0477.jpg

And here is a recent pic I found on flickr:

2386524189_1321e839d5_b.jpg

Why would someone scribble out my name? :huh:
I spotted it a while ago, but never had a clear shot to be certain.

What gives?? :|

Back
Top Bottom