Baby U2 + insane moments in U2 history... Feb. ed. of "Q"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Merc

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Hi... Just got home from my skiing-vacation in Norway and I just HAD to post this!!! :lol: I bought the february edition of "Q" in the airport - the front saying "100 most insane moments in rock" and U2 in the same sentence (and my fav. magazine sold out) I had to by it! :laugh:
But... Already on page 18 I got the first surprise: New albums of 2004 - "New U2 album expected spring 2004" :coocoo: Where have the Q-ppl been for the last I-don't-know-how-long?! :scratch: Well, on to page 57 "Before they were famous" - a really cute baby-U2 pic (I haven't seen it before!) of the guys and Paul MacG... in a bar or something AND Adam in leopard-pants :lmao: I so sorry but I don't know how to post pics - as you can see I'm a total newbie, but if anyone of you PLEBA girls ( or guys!) have that picture you should post it!!! :yes:
... And finally the "100 most insane moments in rock": "Adam almost marries Naomi Campbell" gets the 74th place while Bono dressed as MacPhisto (spelled "Mephisto"! :laugh: ) gets a place somewhere between 14 and 23!!! Qoute: "...When it comes to dressed-up entertainers there's no such thing as bad taste." - Bad taste?! Well, what do you say?! Where is all the MacPhisto-girls?! :mac: :love:

Here!! here!!! I actually got a better quote about "Mephisto" hehe... it's a shame those megazines wouldn't get here :sad:
scan the pic and send it to me: aine.hewson@brturbo.com
I can post it if you want.. but I got no idea of what pic it is.. since there are a lot of pics of Adam in leopard pants

Thank you, I'll have to keep my eyes open for that Q! :up:

Hey aine_hewson - thanx for the offer, but my scanner is broken, so I can't scan any pictures right now! :banghead: But maybe you or some of the other PLEBA-girls got this pic?! I know some of you got tons of pics on your computers! :yes: :) It looks like this: 6 ppl around a bar-table. from left it's: Adam (in leopard-pants :laugh: ), Edge, Paul McG, Bono, Ali(?) and Larry (holding some sort of paper) - I just looove those baby-U2 pics!!! :love:

... and martha - not much snow in Southern California I guess?! :confused: Well, I really REALLY love to ski and when you live in Denmark (as I do) having telemark-skiing as your fav. hobby is preatty difficult - always have to travel somewhere to get the snow :sigh: But Norway is THE most beautiful country in the world (in my oppinion) - magnificent nature and really nice ppl... I always look foreward to vacations up there! :up: :happy:

That pic of the young U2 was published in The unforgettable fire-book. It was taken on one of the first meetings with P.MacG. And if i remember well,the girl was NOT Ali but the sister of Egde's ex-wife. Maybe one of Bono's girlfriends at the time??:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom