Attn: Third Leg Movers and Shakers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a question for all of you who saw the Notre Dame webcast or have been to a third leg show...Have you noticed that triangle thing Bono does with his hands? I forget during which song, but at first I thought he was making a heart but based on seeing it live last night it was definatly a triangle...thoughts?

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

Will you be there when this thread hits the ground...

*bump*

Has no one else noticed the hand thing?

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
and

*wants to be a triangle in Bono's hands*

*is hard-pressed for innuendo*

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

DREAM OUT LOUD

"Summers when the money was gone you'd sing all your little songs that meant every thing to me."~Remy Zero~

He did this in London and Dublin as well. It's in Streets and he tries to do a heart and he does it when he sings "love, love, love..." over and over again.

He also did it in WOWY when he sang the extraverse but insead of moving on from "one heart" to "one hope...." He made heartshaped moves, showed the heartshaped stage and on and did this thing with his fingers while singing "one heart, one heart, one heart....."

Me thinks....
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

Fishy, from the picture I saw, it's not a triangle he's doing...it's a HEART, and he holds his hands in front of his heart...get it?? At least, that's what it looks like to me....hmm...it's Bono sign language...maybe he's telling us he loves us???!!
wink.gif

There's a picture of him doing that in another thread...it's very sweet! *hugs Bono*

Hope he does that in Vegas!
biggrin.gif

Disco

Lovely pic Disco!! Thanks so much for posting it! I really miss that I didn't take any of him doing that but that's a great pic!!

Thanks Disco! I originally thought it was a heart, but if you notice that picture is taken from directly below Bono, so the indentation of the heart is more pronounced, you can see how it might look like a triangle from out in the crowd. I just wanted to make sure I was interpreting his hand signals correctly! Thanks Girls!

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
and

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is THE MOST adorable thing in teh world!!!!!

My new wallpaper!!!!!!!

That's even better than when he made himself into a tamale with the US flag! OMG!!!!!! so cuuuuute!

------------------
~*Mona*~the Shamrock n rolla!
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

DREAM OUT LOUD

"Summers when the money was gone you'd sing all your little songs that meant every thing to me."~Remy Zero~

Back
Top Bottom