ALI HEWSON and ROBBIE WILLIAMS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

imogen

The Fly
I was just wondering if anyone could help me.

I thought I read somewhere that Robbie Williams pulled Ali up on stage at one of his Wembly concerts and did a WOWY - style thing with her. I thought the post said it was after the thing with Bono and the girl in Montreal.

Does anyone know anything about this, or is completely a figment of my imagination?:lol:

The Sunday Times of London
BORN AGAIN BONO
21 February 1999
Michael Rose

How do you upstage Robbie Williams, England's greatest show-off? Answer: you go on stage with Muhammad Ali. At the Brit awards in London on Tuesday night, Bono was one of the few stars with neither a new single nor an album to promote. He came to speak on behalf of the latest pop humanitarian cause, Jubilee 2000, which is campaigning to get Third World debt written off.

is THAT what you're thinking of?

No, I was sure the post said that he danced with her and kissed her, and Robbie actually said something about paying Bono back for the Montreal girl.
It was not an actual article, it was someone saying that they had read it/ seen it, so really it was second ahnd info, I was just wondering if anyone could confirm it or not. :p

I read this somewhere as well, but never knew if it did actually happen. Would have liked to have seen a pic of Robbie and Ali!

imogen said:
No, I was sure the post said that he danced with her and kissed her, and Robbie actually said something about paying Bono back for the Montreal girl.

Haha! Melpop....where are you hiding these days? Apparently Bono deserved payback and it was all your fault! bwahahahaha

:heart: PLEBA :macdevil:

This is quite weird if true!! So what exactly happened in the Montreal show?...... and why's Robbie Williams jealous for god's sake....just because people (especially girls) don't respect him as much they respect Bono?....Common get a life Robbie!!

the Montreal incident was when Melpop kinda took advantage of Bono onstage...the way a PLEBAn would, if you can guess what I mean..... So Robbie was probably trying to make Bono jealous by pulling Ali up onstage.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
the Montreal incident was when Melpop kinda took advantage of Bono onstage...the way a PLEBAn would, if you can guess what I mean..... So Robbie was probably trying to make Bono jealous by pulling Ali up onstage.

:lmao: nicely put!!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Oh, yeah, I remember that. :laugh: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom