86th RSOC meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
336576%3A723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D%3C64%3D896%3Dxroqdf%3E232335385%3C795ot1lsi

Mae govannen!
First things first, many thanks to MadamC for saving last weeks meeting :hug: thanks, girl.

But now I want tons of pics of Adam laughing, smiling, smirking.

adam_48.jpg

2ndleg-arnhem.gif

a little teaser :D
robeadam.jpg

And happy Adamday!!!

just stopping in adam day before i leave for home for a few days.

Attachments

• pop smile.jpg
    pop smile.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 80
Happy Adam day!! :yes:

OK, I know this picture was just posted, but I have a question...on his ring finger, is that his Claddagh that he always wears or a different gold ring. It almost looks like a wedding band to me. :ohmy: :confused:

75_arrivals_1155-adam.jpg

Thanks,

~J

Last edited:
Edgette said:
Happy Adam day!! :yes:

OK, I know this picture was just posted, but I have a question...on his ring finger, is that his Claddagh that he always wears or a different gold ring. It almost looks like a wedding band to me. :ohmy: :confused:

75_arrivals_1155-adam.jpg

I noticed that too! :eyebrow:
Hmmm.... it does look different! :shrug:

Did anybody notice at the Oscars, during the performance, Adam's pants looked like the type of pants he wore during the Elevation tour.

Attachments

• jtadambigsmile.jpg
    jtadambigsmile.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 41
SpanishEyes21 said:
Did anybody notice at the Oscars, during the performance, Adam's pants looked like the type of pants he wore during the Elevation tour.

I noticed that as well...and I do believe you're right.

thtba-38-2.jpg

thtba-39-2.jpg

thtba-28-2.jpg

I do wish these were clearer. :(

Edgette said:

thtba-28-2.jpg

I do wish these were clearer. :(

:combust:
FOXY :drool:

yes, he appears to be wearing the tan-and-green swirl pants :)
wait, so... he was wearing brown pants at the arrival, and from those video stills I'd say he's NOT wearing said brown pants...
why would he change his pants?
:scratch:

*rates this thread a million stars*

Last edited:
Kristie said:

yes, he appears to be wearing the tan-and-green swirl pants :)
wait, so... he was wearing brown pants at the arrival, and from those video stills I'd say he's NOT wearing said brown pants...
why would he change his pants?
:scratch:

***Rates this reply R***

My theory was he spilled something on his green and brown pants. :sexywink: :evil: :mac:

***back to PG***

u2xmas3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ring

AM said:

girls, isn?t this the same ring???? So he?s been wearing it for at least 2 years. Maybe Suzie just doesn?t like publicity. I took Ann ages to come forth hmmmm....

Hmmm...I'm not sure. It looks like it could be the same ring as the Oscars one, but there's closer pictures of his hands from the Elevation Tour and he's wearing a Claddagh. :shrug: Adam seems to have been wearing a Claddagh since the early days of the band...he must like the significance of it. :cute: :adam:

But, either way, I just hope he's happy with whomever he's with. :yes:

:wave:

~J

ouizy said:
does someone here like Adam?

why does he never bring a date to awards shows etc???

He brought a date to Edge's wedding that there are pictures of...I have them saved at home. If someone doesn't post them by tonight I will.

:wave:

~J

Back
Top Bottom