2012's Misc Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know my mum still has a slightly swollen ankle and calf from when she had a trapped sciatic nerve due to a back problem. Her heel is still numb too - the sensation will probably never return.

We`ll all be analyzing pix of Bono`s legs and ankles now whenever we get the chance. Now who can meet him in person and yank his jeans up for a closer inspection......thats the test for this year!

bonobontraseschoolghana1-2012.jpg

Bono uses Dr Dre earphones? I thought he was cooler than that! :tsk:

Are these the first pics of Bono with grey hair? Now he could give Adam a run for his money! :combust:

ooh, I spy Brian

Aren't they (RED) headphones though? In that case, it makes sense. Though, how funny he's wearing headphones on the family trip. Please let's hope he's listening to some new material to work on.

New pictures of Bono and all people are talking about is him getting a hair cut? :huh: What's that all about? I don't even see much of his hair in this pictures. I'm pretty sure he didn't think about going to the hairdresser before visiting the people of Peru and I'm also sure no one there cares about his hair.
And yes, he's grey, guess what. I love any grey hair on him, I like him looking a little more his age.

Ali's there with him, too, lovely pictures :)

New pictures of Bono and all people are talking about is him getting a hair cut? :huh: What's that all about? I don't even see much of his hair in this pictures. I'm pretty sure he didn't think about going to the hairdresser before visiting the people of Peru and I'm also sure no one there cares about his hair.
And yes, he's grey, guess what. I love any grey hair on him, I like him looking a little more his age.

I don't mean any harm. I'm just obsessed with styling and looks. Those red headphones are such attention-grabbers BTW.

Everything hinges on the state of Bono's hair.....

Back
Top Bottom