Will the 3rd Leg ( US ) have a new stage????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mauwer

War Child
Friends ,

What do you all think , will the 3rd Leg ( US ) have a new stage????

Will it be like ,

A: 1st leg stage but with some differences
B: like the 2nd leg ( Europe )
C: ?????

I`m very curious indeed as well as the setlist offcourse.
The europe leg stage was amazing.
Highlight for me during the 3 Amsterdam gigs was Zoo Station.

Anyway , Cheers my Friends ,

Mauwer

Last edited:
the stage will probably be a rehash of the popmart era, seeing it is the only period they haven't reused on this tour.

coach said:
the stage will probably be a rehash of the popmart era, seeing it is the only period they haven't reused on this tour.

They haven't rehashed Lovetown. :sad:

Indy 500...That was really funny. Made me laugh while outside we are having 50 mph winds and a torrentual rainstorm.
And by the way...The Alarm will be opening up the 3rd leg.

the stage will likley be the same as the first leg, maybe a few new visuals,

but how can people even try and guess that set? both legs upto now have had MAJOR suprises, and am not just talking about suprises were there in for one show, lets look did any of us think we would hear Zoo Station? electric co? running to stand still? so they were good suprises

but the REAL suprises, the ones which no one could have guessed, an cat dubh/into the heart, for the U.S. and now miss sarajevo for europe, i would NEVER have guessed they would bring these 2 out again

KUEFC09U2 said:
but the REAL suprises, the ones which no one could have guessed, an cat dubh/into the heart, for the U.S. and now miss sarajevo for europe, i would NEVER have guessed they would bring these 2 out again
I guess it will be Mofo for leg 3 :wink:

Third leg tour surprise:

All the shows will now be played in Axver's backyard.

Axvers famous bed will form the bomb shelter.

I liked the US stage better than the European one. Spent too much time watching the screens rather than the band.

1stOne said:
I liked the US stage better than the European one. Spent too much time watching the screens rather than the band.
You can't compare the two... What you're really saying is that you prefer arena shows above stadium shows...

Neilz said:

I guess it will be Mofo for leg 3 :wink:

I really hope so!

My wish list before the tour was:

Zoo Station
Mofo
Running to Stand Still
Electric Co

So there are NO COMPLAINTS from me :)

Jim said:

I really hope so!

My wish list before the tour was:

Zoo Station
Mofo
Running to Stand Still
Electric Co

So there are NO COMPLAINTS from me :)
Mine were Zoo-Station and Electric Co...

Would have loved to see the Running To Stand Still Zoo-TV version again though...

I've seen Mofo, and I don't think it would fit without having a giant arch above you when playing that :wink:

Neilz said:
You can't compare the two... What you're really saying is that you prefer arena shows above stadium shows...

Or rather, you're so addicted to television you feel compelled to watch a screen when it is turned on.

1stOne said:
Axvers famous bed will form the bomb shelter.

That's the problem with stadium shows.

Neilz said:

I can compare the two...and I think the elipse stage is very classy. Spectacular with the chaser lights whizzing round. I couldn't help but think the European stage looked a bit home- made. (can't wait to see it again in Barcelona though:wink: )

Popmartijn said:

Or rather, you're so addicted to television you feel compelled to watch a screen when it is turned on.

The only screen addiction I've got is this one:wink:

Dirty Day, Last Night on Earth, Discotheque, or Gone please!!!

I think the stage will be the same from the 1st leg, which was a great setup

I really do wonder how they will change up the set when they play the 5 nights at MSG - I really do wonder...

ouizy said:
I really do wonder how they will change up the set when they play the 5 nights at MSG - I really do wonder...

Are you going to all 5 shows ouizy?

Neilz said:

Do you have a extra bedroom? :wink:

No, but we can blow up one of those inflatable beds and you can sleep floating on the pool under the stars!

Back
Top Bottom