weird merch question about vertigo tshirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
okay, i'm OCD, so i obsess about the smallest things and here is another. you know the first leg black t-shirt, witht he red V on the front with the band over top of it (bono in cowboy hat).

on the red part of the V (adam's side) , does the 'red' of the V change shading? (right near adam's head) it would be noticable if you look for it.

Conspiracy theory?!

I bought that shirt in Copenhagen and I don't think the shades any different. But I have another question, I know that the V stands for Vertigo but according to Dan Brown in his Da' Vince Code novel it is also the ancient symbol for the Female and then you've got Bono standing astride the V forming the ancient sign for Male /\. I wonder if this just coinsidence or a secret message?! :eyebrow:

I have that t-shirt with a huge

U2//Vertigo '05
Croke Park//Dublin

on the back.
So cool.

Re: Conspiracy theory?!

hcbiggs2002 said:
I bought that shirt in Copenhagen and I don't think the shades any different. But I have another question, I know that the V stands for Vertigo but according to Dan Brown in his Da' Vince Code novel it is also the ancient symbol for the Female and then you've got Bono standing astride the V forming the ancient sign for Male /\. I wonder if this just coinsidence or a secret message?! :eyebrow:

:lol: thats deep...

Back
Top Bottom