Toronto I Setlist Watch and Party, Part III - FIRST PARTY OF THE THIRD LEG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you shout... said:

Ha ha ha! I'm not laughing at you, at all...I just find it ironic that the ONLY good thing I have to say about the setlist is, "Well, thank fucking Christ that they're not going to play 'New Year's Day!'"

I like it live and would take it over Bullet anyday!

timothius said:

Whom?

The creators of the setlist? The deliverers of the setlist? Or the readers of the setlist? Or Canadians in general?

No one in particular. It just felt like the right thing to say.

:shifty:

;)

one4u2 said:

I like it live and would take it over Bullet anyday!

Well, if they put a bullet in "Bullet's" head, I'd be pretty damned happy, too! I will agree with you that them shits has GOT to go...or that I think so, anyway.

nurse chrissi said:
these would be the same people who posted a setlist with Bad in it when Bad was not even played - they even used the song as the headline for the setlist:|
u2.com is just a bit off when it comes to setlists

that being said - :hyper: fast cars!

I like, lots of new stuff (for North America)

In A Little While
I Still Haven't Found
Miss Sarajevo
Fast Cars

Well in future, like we did for the first leg...i suggest we not post the setlist here from U2.com takes some of the fun out of these setlist parties...just a thought.... :)

Yeah the set list kinda blows. Nothing different really. Big deal, Fast cars and IALW. The guys should read the sites and take a few notes. Why not God Part II instead of fast cars and Acrobat instead of IALW? Why not open for once with somthing different like Untill the end of the World. I don't now.

kellyahern said:

I like, lots of new stuff (for North America)

In A Little While
I Still Haven't Found
Miss Sarajevo
Fast Cars

I like it too...

...saying that i have never been to a U2 show:sad:

Axver said:

Take out '.com' and you're still right.

Get a clue, U2.

What is your problem? Firstly, you know as well as I do that the u2.com setlist is rubbish as in not accurate. Secondly, we're four songs in and you're already ready to judge the setlist? Just because they played one song that you don't like?

chiso said:
American Football < Rest-of-the-World Football

Not to ignite a full-blown disagreement here, but doubt it. And I like soccer, but it's NOT the same. Hockey is better than rest-of-the-world football, anyway. Faster, more action, fighting. Can't beat it.

knox said:
Aw, Axver, it ain't THAT bad.

You're just mad that they're not playing "Love Comes Tumbling". ;)

It's dross.

Maybe Toronto IV will be mildly decent.

I'm happy with it at least we know I wonder if there will be a suprise or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom