Not sold out yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation

Acrobat
According to www.u2.com/tour these dates haven't sold out yet. Is that really possible or am I just getting the wrong impression?

June 12th Gelsenkirchen - Schalke Stadium
5th July Katowice - Slaski Stadium, On Sale Now
7th July Berlin - Olympic Stadium, On Sale 12/02/05
18th July Zurich – Letzigrund Stadium
21st July Milan - San Siro, On Sale 25/02/05
23rd July Rome - Olympic Stadium, On Sale 15/02/05
27th July Oslo - Vallehovin Stadium, On Sale 15/02/05
3rd August Munich - Olympic Stadium, On Sale 12/02/05
9th August San Sebastian - Anoeta Stadium, On Sale 17/02/05
14th August Lisbon - Alvalade, Pre sale ended

schalke *stadium*, slaski *stadium*, olympic *stadium*, letzigrund *stadium*, olympic *stadium*, vallehovin *stadium*, olympic *stadium*, anoeta *stadium*

i have no idea about the size of these venues but i believe the key word here is stadium :). those venues could be anywhere from 2 to 7 times the size of a basketball/hockey arena

bcrt2000 said:
schalke *stadium*, slaski *stadium*, olympic *stadium*, letzigrund *stadium*, olympic *stadium*, vallehovin *stadium*, olympic *stadium*, anoeta *stadium*

i have no idea about the size of these venues but i believe the key word here is stadium :). those venues could be anywhere from 2 to 7 times the size of a basketball/hockey arena

schalke 62.000
olymic berlin 76.000
olympic munchen 69.300
letzigrund 21.000
anoeta 32.000

These are the cap[acities of the stadiums, so only seatings for a soccer match.
slaski and vallehovin, i don't know.

elevation said:
According to www.u2.com/tour these dates haven't sold out yet. Is that really possible or am I just getting the wrong impression?

June 12th Gelsenkirchen - Schalke Stadium
5th July Katowice - Slaski Stadium, On Sale Now
7th July Berlin - Olympic Stadium, On Sale 12/02/05
18th July Zurich – Letzigrund Stadium
21st July Milan - San Siro, On Sale 25/02/05
23rd July Rome - Olympic Stadium, On Sale 15/02/05
27th July Oslo - Vallehovin Stadium, On Sale 15/02/05
3rd August Munich - Olympic Stadium, On Sale 12/02/05
9th August San Sebastian - Anoeta Stadium, On Sale 17/02/05
14th August Lisbon - Alvalade, Pre sale ended

All of these shows soldout initially on the first day. But, I have heard about more tickets being made available for two of the German shows a few days later.

Lets go Europe. Pull for the team, eh?

JK...if our damn dollar wasn't so weak, I'd be there! :wink:

Damn you W and your budget and trade deficit.

I do recall a message on/grom U2com- just before Paris & Manchester 2 went on sale I think, that all the summer shows had sold out. Of course it appears a limited number of tickets are being released for certain venues as we go along - to scupper touts no doubt- but of the tickets available in europe these have all sold

Mike

POP-ROMANCER said:

schalke 62.000
olymic berlin 76.000
olympic munchen 69.300
letzigrund 21.000
anoeta 32.000

These are the capacities of the stadiums, so only seatings for a soccer match.
slaski and vallehovin, i don't know.

slaski - ~60.000 (not sure)

Sold out in a week... (but from time to time there are a few tickets available that were taken back from the scalpers - yes, they CAN do that in Poland - on the official site)

Oslo SOLD OUT!!

I don't know why it says tickets are on sale for the Oslo Norway show, because it is VERY sold out! How do i know, because I'm going baby!!!

40,000 tickets sold out so fast that both the internet and phone system broke down leaving a lot of people who had waited in line all night very disappointed.

they are all sold out at face value

can gey tickets through brokers - about double to treble face value

Hey Bonny.. are you in Ukraine?! I'm Ukrainian and live in the U.S. There seems to be a great affinity of my Ukrainian friends towards the music of U2... we're all fans to some degree. Anyways, I was wondering how big U2 is over there, in our homeland

I would have emailed you privately, but I don't have your address. Sorry if this pees anyone off!

monro

monro said:
Hey Bonny.. are you in Ukraine?! I'm Ukrainian and live in the U.S. There seems to be a great affinity of my Ukrainian friends towards the music of U2... we're all fans to some degree. Anyways, I was wondering how big U2 is over there, in our homeland

I would have emailed you privately, but I don't have your address. Sorry if this pees anyone off!

monro

hey... my email is bonoforever@yandex.ru :wave: dying to hear from someone of us from USA :))))

Back
Top Bottom