Monday Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SB meant the New York Yankees, and he is referring to the possibility that the Boston Red Sox may have to defend their world championship from home if the Yankees whip their asses over the weekend. :wink:

SB, look at the brighter side, at least the Sox will be able to take in the U2 concerts in October as well!!

The Yankees have a chance to keep the Red Sox out of the playoffs this weekend in their season finale series. If that happens, the New England fans will most likely be a little upset come Monday.

by the way, i just got some tickets on ticketmaster.com today- they had both boston october shows available.

Sox will eliminate the yanks by saturday, and there will be much rejoicing right through monday- the vibe will be awesome!

well i have ga's to both monday and tuesday night. the sox might have a playoff game on tuesday night, so i'd have to sell my u2 tickets.. if there is a tie-breaker game on monday night, i would have to sell those u2 tickets as well. will sell for face falue to whoever wants them, but obviously won't know until sunday.

i saw they had tix aval. then i went to put money in my checking account so i could order them.. i got home and they were gone :( Good seats too

SMB

Dear Fellow Sox fans,

If the weekend doesn't turn out well, please send me your GA tix for Monday and or Tuesday before you get up on the Tobin Bridge. Thanks a bunch!
:hyper:

There will be no jumpers Sunday night. The Sox will kill them. I wonder if Bono will attend a game. Are they already in Boston?

SMB

Back
Top Bottom