Keep the Faith (anyone trying the west coast today?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just selected best available, I HAD to have been one of the first, plus Im on the East Coast, so the server load was minimal for me. I had no delay at all pulling GA.

Did anyone else having problems getting into Anaheim 2 and LA 2? Tickets were supposed to go on sale at 10:06 but seemed to be delayed for 6-7 minutes.

I am suddenly feeling lucky to have gotten my crap seats for San Jose during the presale :sigh:

same here bonoman.. unless that is one of these fine people has an extra ticket they want to sell me! haha

i remember getting tickets for ryan adams soo easily... and being able to stand front row because i had the discipline to get there early. This is a debacle for u2

are you comparing ryan adams to u2? Of course it's going to be harder to get U2 tix!

i think it's almost impossible to get 2 or more u2 tickets to any of these shows. The chances are like 1%. You can get decent tickets if you want to go alone, and thats a maybe...

i'm trying alone RademR..
and let me tell you, it is not "decent".. lol..

*slams head against the wall as "seconds" plays*

I've been bounced out twice now on line.

I've been on hold for over twenty minutes.

I guess I should have called the broker's special hotline to Ticketmaster....

What is up with the 4/10- San Jose show? I got one GA and then there was an internal service error.......wonderful. I am going to fucking shoot someone

I absolutely LOVE when they're f'ing images won't load and I'm left standing at the verification page for 3 or 4 minutes.

I dunno why they're makin me wait another 9 minutes....I know its gonna come back and tell me there's none available...lol

nbcrusader said:
I've been bounced out twice now on line.

I second that...

I didn't really think I'd get tix today...but I figured it was worth a shot to try...selling a kidney is the last option.

Back
Top Bottom