I've been gone, please answer some of my questions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hello, my Interferencers!

I was at a conference this weekend and entrusted my ticket buying in the hands of three other people. They basically failed, the only thing I was able to get was balcony seats for 5/10. I guess I should be happy that I got anything, and it is Bono's birthday, but I was suprised by how many of you actually got GA.

ANYWAY, my questions are:

1. How fast did the shows sell out? My ticket buyers made it sound like they never stood a chance. Is this true, or did I pick the wrong people?

2. What about the second pre-sale? I still have my code, but they put those additional shows on sale immediatly. Is there more to come?

3. What are the chances of GAs opening up? I've never seen U2 live before and I really wanted a chance to do the GA thing.

Congrats to all of you on the tickets you got! :)

what, nobody has any answers for me!? I see that the thread has been viewed over 30 times!

1. Too fast. Only a small percent of fans are getting tickets. It's always like this for u2, but it seems like its a lot worse than Elevation tour. You didn't pick the wrong people. (i tried to get almost every show on the general sale, ended up with the big 0)

2. I dont think you can use your code for any of the added shows. pretty sure of this. You can have to wait until the third leg to use your code. The shows are added as soon as the other is sold out, and they are put on sale a few minutes later.

1. instantly pretty much, i wouldnt blame your friends, most people didnt stand a chance

2. there has only been the 1 presale so far, but that was a sham and a mess. keep your code for the third leg and hopefully that one will go smoother

3. with so much demand, ga's popping up isnt too likely, and if they are they will be sold immediately. so you basically have to be on ticketmaster searching right when they release one or else you wont get it.

i wish i had better news for you, but as you can probably tell from the rest of the board, this whole ticket process was crazy

totaltickets has GA's on sale for the 10th for $220 if you are willing to fork out the cash

good luck!

thanks for the info guys! I'm sorry to hear you didn't get anything, RademR. I hope the third leg serves us all better! :)

Back
Top Bottom