Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoIsMyMuse said:
Satellite of Love is a Lou Reed song.

I can't believe that people are still having the same setlist arguments that they've been having for months. It's been annoying all along, but it's really getting on my nerves tonight. :|

:up:

It gets on my nerves because the U.S. has only a few shows left, which I would love to go to one last time, and I can't because of work. So instead of being able to enjoy a setlist party and commiserate with other fans who would also like to be there, I get to read a bitch session, which is no fun for me.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i think the problem is usually someone makes an innocent comment and people jump all over the person. if you disagree, fine, but if you don't want to read about it, just ignore it. :shrug:

That's not it at all. It's every single song in the setlist people go "oh, chuck it" "this song is boring" "im done with this tune" "u2 needs to get rid of this one"

Unless u2 breaks out Mofo, and Electric Co, then Your Blue Room back to back, people arent happy. And as for the comment about jumping on someone for a negative comment about u2, thats not true either. It's when all people can do is be negative all night because they arent hearing their favorite is just not cool. someone else might be listening to the stream and hearing their favorite and all someone can do is rain on their parade. it makes me not wanna post in these threads/forums because im afraid people don't accept anyones support of u2 or you look casual. thats just my opinion though. /end rant

im gonna stop talking about this now.

Axver, what did you think of Manic Street Preachers' Lifeblood album? I thought it was right at the top for 2004. A real beautiful album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom