Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

If you can't see why U2 should play more than just one or two songs for their loyal diehard fans who have supported their career for years and years, then I feel sorry for you.

Really, there's only so many times WOWY needs to be played. It sucks now. Drop it.

If you can't see that you're forcing your opinion as fact, then I feel sorry for you. What if a diehard fan likes WOWY. Does that mean he/she is not allowed to hear it because it's too casual for Axver? that makes no sense. WOWY is a great song, and just because YOU have heard it too many times, does not mean another diehard has heard it too many times. Everybody should have the same chance to hear any song. So if a hardcore fan likes one, and pride, and streets, and wowy, and sbs, they should be allowed to hear it just as much as some pop obsessed fan should be allowed to hear mofo. It's not for you to say which songs are for the diehards and casuals. because you dont know everyone's u2 preference. do you?

Can they also quit with the Instant Karma?

If they're gonna do a cover lets have All Along The Watchtower, People Get Ready..or I dont know, Hit Me Baby One More Time.

corianderstem said:
Can I be both happy for Miro and a little bit jealous? :wink:

No offence to Miroslava...but I find it horribly annoying that Bono keeps pulling the same women out of the crowd. He should strive to find different people!

Once you have had your chance...that's it!

Cherish that opportunity and clear the way for others!

catlhere said:

If you can't see that you're forcing your opinion as fact, then I feel sorry for you. What if a diehard fan likes WOWY. Does that mean he/she is not allowed to hear it because it's too casual for Axver? that makes no sense. WOWY is a great song, and just because YOU have heard it too many times, does not mean another diehard has heard it too many times. Everybody should have the same chance to hear any song. So if a hardcore fan likes one, and pride, and streets, and wowy, and sbs, they should be allowed to hear it just as much as some pop obsessed fan should be allowed to hear mofo. It's not for you to say which songs are for the diehards and casuals. because you dont know everyone's u2 preference. do you?

:up:

Zoo girl is funny :giggle:

LemonMacPhisto said:
Stuck from Tampa is in constant rotation on my Live U2 Setlists
:hmm: i've got the boot but i've only listened to stuck from tampa when i was hearing it live, at st. pete arena :hmm:

not even a month later and i can't remember what the song sounded like :reject:

LemonMacPhisto said:
if you reject him, he only moves closer to you

like a disease, or like our good buddy chris martin
:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
cry.gif

catlhere said:

Actually, I've only heard WOWY live once, and I wouldn't be sad if it hadn't been played at that show. Now, if we were talking about WOWY back in the day of JT/Lovetown/1992-ZooTV, then it was really worth playing. Now it's just old and stale and should go. Anyone with ears can tell it's not as good as it used to be. I'm sure the casual fan could handle it if U2 only did, say, two of Pride, One, ISHFWILF, and WOWY.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hmm: i've got the boot but i've only listened to stuck from tampa when i was hearing it live, at st. pete arena :hmm:

not even a month later and i can't remember what the song sounded like :reject:

Edge's falsetto makes me want to have a high pitched voice again

the only falsettos I ever try:

"LE-MAWN!"
*edge's lines from stuck*
"SHE TAKE MY MONEY, WHEN I'M IN NEEEEED"/Jamie Foxx's part from Gold Digger :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom