Can I get close to the stage in reserved seating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chocky

Refugee
U2 are performing an outdoor stadium gig in Sydney and tickets are on sale in a week.

I'm not sure whether to go General Admission or Reserved Seating. I want to be as close to the stage as possible. Can anyone say (based on experience) where the general admission section is likely to end and where the reserved seats will start?

The stadium is a massive 80,000 seater so presumable the permanent seats will be crap viewing. So will the grass pitch be full GA or will there be temporary seats on the ground are from how far back?

Any clues would be appreciated!

In Europe there were no seats on the pitch for stadium shows. Best served IMO getting GA and then getting there early enough to get in the front section (it held about 4,000 in Europe). Makes for a long day queueing but how often do they tour.....

some stadiums have ga seats around the sides....
mate believe me when i say if you have chance of GA, then do GA. Take the day off and enjoy the whole experience.:wink:

^I wholeheartedly agree. GA MUST be experienced at least ONCE in every U2 fan's tour repertoire......it is an extremely personal, intimate and very different look and feel than seeing the show in seats. You will be spoiled.

Back
Top Bottom