Can I bring a camera to the show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tarkin

The Fly
If I bring a small Sony digital camera to a U2 show, can I use it or will it get confiscated? I ask because there is a forum on this board that asks for photos and U2.com does the same (for members I think). I'd love to have a picture of me with the band in the background!

tarkin said:
If I bring a small Sony digital camera to a U2 show, can I use it or will it get confiscated? I ask because there is a forum on this board that asks for photos and U2.com does the same (for members I think). I'd love to have a picture of me with the band in the background!

In theory, most arenas do not allow it (check the policy of each show). However, most of us have been able to sneak small digital cameras in... :up:

Re: Re: Can I bring a camera to the show?

U2@NYC said:

In theory, most arenas do not allow it (check the policy of each show). However, most of us have been able to sneak small digital cameras in... :up:

Yeah, it really depends on the venue or the security. My Chicago tickets all said NO CAMERAS, but for GA, I walked in with nothing but a hugeass digital camera on a strap over my shoulder and no one said a thing.

Back
Top Bottom