TicketOne for Rome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

runnergirl

Babyface
I'm trying to buy tickets for Rome and even in the English version I can't understand the TicketOne site as most of it is in Italian. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

I take that back

"DUE TO VERY HIGH DEMAND WE ARE NO LONGER SELLING TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT"

sorry

I am trying!!!
Do you understand the delivery options as they dont translate.

which one is postal delivery? If you know thanks!!

of fuck, i screwed up,too!I didn't understand-.-but you can click for english version,i see...Just don't choose "Ritiro presso il luogo dell'evento" as i did, cos it means delivery at the venue!Damn it!
well,i can't get to the site anymore!!

with me I got as far as the page for my address, but not as far as credit card details.
My husband has been trying since half 9 ( 1.5 hours ago) and he has got to the credit card page once, but then wasnt really sure what happened as he has v little Italian, and it turned out he was not successful.

Still, we will keep trying. Determined to get some GA tickets in Europe as we couldnt get GA for our own city - Dublin.

Tilen the ritiro Presso option is to pick them up at the venue. and the other one is postage then? Is that right? I think it is.....

so, did you get your confirmation email?? I'm sending out good vibes to you...

i did get the confirmation mail, thanks for good vibes,i'm sending it out for you,too! The other one is postage,i think--i mean,i'm 99% sure-what else could it be..I'm just mad i didn't choose that one, cause now i have to pick it at the venue just 2 hours prior to concert!!!!!!F...
Oh, well, i'm still trying to get some for my friends...i don't know why i didn't do this before when i had the chance?!!?!?!?!Really stupid....
Good luck,keep trying!

noooooooo

got as far as credit card page, then nothing.
still, am getting a little further each time.....

I just used thecatseye.com and even though it said they weren't selling any further tickets I continued through and got a booking #. I'm not sure if it will go through but my credit card already has a temp approval listed for the tickets. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I went through the same thing for Madrid tickets and they got back to me in a few days to say that they had no more tickets and did not take any payment.

Their payment system is rubbish, it lets you buy tickets even though they're not in stock!!

Gets your hopes up!!

ticketone have suspended online ticket sales for the moment. I hope that doesn't mean that they have sold out!

osmanmaqsood said:
I went through the same thing for Madrid tickets and they got back to me in a few days to say that they had no more tickets and did not take any payment.

!

with who, catseyes??

I think I have to resign myself to the fact that I am not going to be successful. Getting sick of these disappointments.

Yeah, it was with catseyes aka divento.

Majorly disappointed.

I read somewhere on ticketone that Milan tickets were going on sale tomorrow.

Let's hope we all get lucky!!

What stinks is that I'm from Denver, CO but am traveling the world for 9 months leaving next week and would be in Rome during the show. I could get tickets for Denver but Rome doesn't look so good. Although I wouldn't give up my trip for the show..have to think big picture.

runnergirl said:
but am traveling the world for 9 months leaving next week and would be in Rome during the show.

Have a fantastic times on your travels...
have you been to Europe before?

tilen said:
keeping my fingers crossed for all of you guys!!!
:up:
:up:

Hey Tilen,

I've just read elsewhere that you have or did have 2 GA tickets that maybe were going to be spare for Dublin.... is this true....... ?

(I doubt it, but am really desperate)

alibee said:

Hey Tilen,

I've just read elsewhere that you have or did have 2 GA tickets that maybe were going to be spare for Dublin.... is this true....... ?

(I doubt it, but am really desperate)

yes,i had them, but unfortunately have already given them away...

The ticketone site says the Rome and Milan shows will have some tickets on sale tomorrow. Does anyone know what time those will go on sale?

alibee said:

Have a fantastic times on your travels...
have you been to Europe before?

Alibee-no we haven't been to Europe before so we are very excited. We're starting our trip in New Zealand and then on to Australia, SE Asia and then Europe. That's why a U2 show in Europe was high on my list of things to do. Maybe I can get some of the tickets Ticketone are releasing tomorrow???

Back
Top Bottom