Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tryan101 said:

early 1950's atomic testing in the pacific has given rise to a super civilization of advanced poodle sized cockroaches. while particularly ravenous, they can in fact be trained and make quiet, friendly domestic pets.

Hahahah that's funny! Some of the :nerd: who works in one of our repair labs caught a big cockroach here at work & tied a string around it.....he kept it in a can and walked it in the hallway till he had to get rid of it. :giggle:

There were LOTS of geckos in Tahiti, one dropped from the thatch roof in a hut we were in and landed on my bed, ran up my legs and back and was gone. Sheesh, scared the bejeebies outta me! :ohmy:

tryan101 said:

geckos are actually more prevalent - you see them all over. they're kinda cute in a way. but they can get really pushy trying to sell you all that car insurance.

:lol: Oh, those damned geckos. Sneaky creatures, aren't they?!

tryan101 said:

geckos are actually more prevalent - you see them all over. they're kinda cute in a way. but they can get really pushy trying to sell you all that car insurance.

:lmao:

I don't like the new commercials where he speaks :sad: :sad: :sad:

Miroslava said:

Hmmm, yeah, I can just stay in my tent thanks :wave:

:lol:

'sides I am pretty sure I can talk Mr. Bacardi into squishing cockroaches if need be :hmm:

*adds Bacardi to the list of things to bring. It's as good as currency*

Ya got that right sista:drunk:

:lmao:

Carmelu2fan said:
I will be sure to get plenty of those skanky tops or as my Mom calls them "hussy"tops:giggle:

I think since this is the last show of the tour we should give the Interference people something to REALLY talk about!:sexywink:

:lol:

A really :macdevil: idea popped in my head for a fan action!!

It's all about skanky tops.
Or perhaps not.

Miringeltje said:

A really :macdevil: idea popped in my head for a fan action!!

It's all about skanky tops.
Or perhaps not.

:hmm:

:wink: I am with you on the skanky tops...I do not have much on top so I do not think I have to worry about a boob popping out

:laugh:

u2forlife said:
Thanks Carek and Carmel :hug:
Unfortunately, I've gained weight during the tour. Gotta get back to the gym to look like that again :sigh:
If not, I'll be bumming one of those comfy mu-mu's off of Carek :giggle:

3 months until swimsuit season. truth be told, we don't want you all skinny anyways. what was that line - real women have curves? yep. now, skanky tops we're always in favor of.....

Carmelu2fan said:

:hmm:

:wink: I am with you on the skanky tops...I do not have much on top so I do not think I have to worry about a boob popping out

:laugh:

I have plenty of the boobage and wish I could share it, believe me......but I don't think I want to see myself in photos poppin out here and there. Think I'll keep the girls tamed and tucked into place with a demure but slightly skanky top. :eeklaugh:

Are there any guys going besides myself from interference? Not that I'm complaining.:sexywink:

if i book tickets tommorow or saturday i have to go to Hawaii as international ticket buyers are will call! with will call though, can you pick tickets up before the GA line goes in or does it depend on the venue :scratch: i dont want to go all that way out to Hawaii then find out i dont get my tickets until the GA line goes in :|

bonoishot said:
if i book tickets tommorow or saturday i have to go to Hawaii as international ticket buyers are will call! with will call though, can you pick tickets up before the GA line goes in or does it depend on the venue :scratch: i dont want to go all that way out to Hawaii then find out i dont get my tickets until the GA line goes in :|

Will call can be picked up at regular box office hours at the venue. It's easy, you can get them the morning of the concert or earlier during the week. That's what I'm doing too.

trevster2k said:

Will call can be picked up at regular box office hours at the venue. It's easy, you can get them the morning of the concert or earlier during the week. That's what I'm doing too.

didnt want to come from the UK and then find out id queued in GA line all day to have to wait for tickets when everyone else was going in :lol:

got alot to sort out with my friend re:money and being able to find cheapest deals, i look like this at the moment :crazy: :lol:

want to go so badly if i make it i'll buy LOTS of skanky tops :lmao:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom