Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I had no problem getting tickets last year, in fact I got the first set of ga's for 5/7 in chic, the seat #'s were 1 & 2.
chic 2 was easy also, along with the first miami & vegas 2...:wink:

skjuls said:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So where are we staying!!!

We need a car too don't we.

U2Fanatic4ever used to live there and she said we need a car...

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booking my flight asap.

Than lets get that car!!!
I wanted to book an SVU
It will only be $50 to $60 a day and that is nothing if it is 4 of us chipping in.
So should I book it?
:hyper:

kellyahern said:

Not sure yet :lol:

Eep, Laura, and friends are handling those arrangements :).

Oh ok, well thanks for listing it anyway....it looks good and seems decent. I remember someone else mentioning staying here.

Who was it? Carmel?

Carek1230 said:

We're in the Best Western Honolulu, it offers free 24/hr airport transportation and also cheap hotel transportation to some of the sites in Waikiki....and public transportation is right there for the stadium which is 4 miles away. So it is close to the airport AND to the stadium. :wink:

So do we not need a car?
U2forlife had a room booked for us at the Bestwestern but now we are swithing to a cheaper room.
I forgot the name of the Hotel we switched too:confused:

:sigh:

Carmelu2fan said:

I wanted to book an SVU
It will only be $50 to $60 a day and that is nothing if it is 4 of us chipping in.
So should I book it?

I got an SUV from enterprise for a week for $229 plus taxes last week. budget was like $100 more. not sure if same deals exist, but give it a try.

got the chrysler sebring convertible last time I was there solo. great for a single or couple, but totally impractical with kids or 4 adults with luggage, etc.

Carmelu2fan said:

I wanted to book an SVU
So should I book it?

my email is skjuls@hotmail.com or TigerLily1276@aol.com

If we need it, we should book it now and then we can decide to cancel it or not.

I'm not staying long in Hawaii. I know I know I should stay there a week. Arriving April 7 and Departing April 10 (5:10 pm )

It's the best I could do. I'm a single mom with a soon-to-be 2 year old so I can't take much vacation since I'm supposed to be going with my sister to Florida this summer. Sigh!!!!

I'm so excited now. I already booked the flight!!

Northwest 340 rt from Cincinnati!!

skjuls said:

my email is skjuls@hotmail.com or TigerLily1276@aol.com

If we need it, we should book it now and then we can decide to cancel it or not.

I'm not staying long in Hawaii. I know I know I should stay there a week. Arriving April 7 and Departing April 10 (5:10 pm )

It's the best I could do. I'm a single mom with a soon-to-be 2 year old so I can't take much vacation since I'm supposed to be going with my sister to Florida this summer. Sigh!!!!

I'm so excited now. I already booked the flight!!

Northwest 340 rt from Cincinnati!!

I am only staying from those dates too. I wish I could stay longer:sigh: My boss is really getting tierd of my U2 vacations and only allowed me to take two days off so 4/7 to 4/10 it is. Good thing you bookd your flight I will go ahead and book the SUV also. I am in KC ...I will email you my itenerary.:wave:

Carek1230 said:
Cheaper hotel? Really? Let me know where it is! I don't wanna be the only ones at the Best Western!!

It is called the Ohana Maile Skycourt
So hurry get your room there before they are all gone:ohmy:

Travelocity and Expedia, with travelocity, you can cancel up to 3 days before arrival for $25.00 :drool:

I got $90 at the Ohana too but it was first night free if you stay for 5 at hotels.com

Do you think we should warn them? Maybe they will put us all on the same floor? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom